Multiples
Options

Traveling with 10mos. & Stroller!

H and I are going on a family cruise in 3 weeks and I feel so unprepared! I have plenty of concerns but for now I am mostly wondering about what stroller we should bring. 

I have a Kolcraft Contours and an umbrella stroller from BRU (their brand - can't think of it). MIL has a Citi Mini and another umbrella. She keeps insisting I bring her stroller because of the recline and I know she is probably right...but I love my Contours and the humongous basket on the bottom. Although to fold it up, a seat has to be removed and that could easily get lost amongst luggage. 

Which stroller would you bring?

And if you could travel with ANY stroller - which would it be? I am considering purchasing another stroller (jogging or all terrain) and am looking for something more versatile for travel.  

Re: Traveling with 10mos. & Stroller!

• Options

we're taking our double combi on our trip to disney this spring for the flight - but renting a city mini double at the park b/c we want a ride on board for my older son when we're there.... and the combi isn't a great drive.

the combi is great, though, for travel b/c it folds up fast, small and has a nice carrying strap.... it has a full recilne and good sized sun shades, too.

I used to be Goldie_locks_5 but the new nest is so screwed up that I was forced to start over.
    imageimage
  • Options
    We travelled with our 13 month olds and brought our citi mini.  It worked great and it was very conveinent that it was easy fold.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks, ladies!! I know it makes sense to just take her city mini. She had to one-up me on the stroller and I just can't let it go. Booooo
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"