April 2012 Moms
Options

All because of YOU people..

I am dying to have sushi. I may have to go sneak some take-out tomorrow. 

My birthday is Friday and hopefully DH is planning something for me. It better be in the form of a Japanese restaurant. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: All because of YOU people..

• Options

I feel like maybe I am missing out on a life experience because I've never had it.

Tell me about it! 

-----------------------------
    Penelope Lynn 5.8.2009
    Harrison Peter 4.10.2012

Check out the blog at balletandbaseball.com
    click for toddler hilarity
  • Options
    We live over an hour from a sushi restaurant.  The distance combined with being yucky sick for 3 months, I've only had it 3 times since being pregnant.  I'll live vicariously through you Friday!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I've been thinking about sushi all day too!  I am going to wait for a night that H is out and I am alone for dinner.  He doesn't eat anything that has ever lived in water, so sushi has always been my treat when I am home alone.

imageimage
                                                                            A15 January Siggy Challenge- 

Workout/fitness fails 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

I ate Sushi tonight as well! It was amazing! Started off with Cream Cheese Wontons and had a veggie roll and a spicy Cali roll- it was amazeballs!!!!!

Go get some SUSHI!!!!!!! you deserve it birthday girl! 

• Options
    We all went for sushi Friday night. They saw I was pregnant and pulled all fresh ingredients for me. It was so neat b/c my cousin (from San Diego) brought his 5 year old and she TORE UP some salmon sashimi like it was a chicken nugget.
    DD#1 11.7.07 - DD#2 11.2.10 (3rd Tri Loss)- DD#3 4.18.12
  • Options

imageDragonflyBelle:
    It was so neat b/c my cousin (from San Diego) brought his 5 year old and she TORE UP some salmon sashimi like it was a chicken nugget.

THAT'S the kind of kid I hope to raise!

• Options
    I had sushi tonight with some friends! It was AMAZING!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    What do you mean "you people"? ;)
    i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • Options

gigglesnort

Here's what I am getting tomorrow: The BB roll (shrimp tempura and crabstick with cream cheese, cucumber, eel sauce and tempura flakes) with a giant salad with their house dressing and lots of soy sauce (yes, soy sauce on my salad) nom nom nom. 

• Options
    imageJillyOlsen:

imageDragonflyBelle:
    It was so neat b/c my cousin (from San Diego) brought his 5 year old and she TORE UP some salmon sashimi like it was a chicken nugget.

THAT'S the kind of kid I hope to raise!

YES!

imageimage
                                                                            A15 January Siggy Challenge- 

Workout/fitness fails 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"