August 2012 Moms

GTKY-- August 2012 Mommy edition

2»

Re: GTKY-- August 2012 Mommy edition

• 1)When is your EDD? Guessing around August 7th, waiting to get an U/S for true date.

2) Any symptoms yet? No

3) Is this your first? If all goes well it will be my first alive baby

4) If not how many kids (angle babies included) do you have? 2

5) Do you have any fur-babies? 1

6) When is your first doctors appointment? 12/12/

7) Who have you told? What was their reaction? My parents. They are very excited and nervous for us.

8) What do you do for work? Energy Market research

9) Do you plan to keep working after the baby? Possibly

10) How did you and DH/F/BF meet?  I met my wonderful husband in a bar :)

BFP#1: 5/10/2011 MC: 6/13/2011 9w4d BFP#2: 10/21/2011 MC: 10/28/2011 chemical pregnancy BFP#3: 11/28/2011 EDD: 08/09/2012 {{Big hugs}} to my BFPbuddy lovinlife23!!! Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL/PAL always welcome
  • imagekinsquared:

I look forward to getting to know you better and with so many newbies (myself included) I figured we should try to get to know each other with a little get to know you....

1)When is your EDD? 8/8/2012

2) Any symptoms yet? Some cramping, MAJOR bloating, a little m/s

3) Is this your first?Not my first pregnancy but this will be our first baby (FX'ed)

4) If not how many kids (angle babies included) do you have? zip

5) Do you have any fur-babies? 2 big mutts!

6) When is your first doctors appointment? I just went in for my 2nd betas today, so I should know when the "real appt" is when I get a call from the Dr.

7) Who have you told? What was their reaction? Moms, Dads, sisters-- waay excited

8) What do you do for work? Project manager for web design company

9) Do you plan to keep working after the baby? Hopefully, at least part time

10) How did you and DH/F/BF meet? At a bar :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • 1)When is your EDD? 8/4/12

2) Any symptoms yet? M/S, tired

3) Is this your first? 2nd

4) If not how many kids (angle babies included) do you have? 1, 13 months

5) Do you have any fur-babies? 1 dog

6) When is your first doctors appointment? 12/28 seems forever away!

7) Who have you told? What was their reaction? Just DH!

8) What do you do for work? SAHM/few hrs a week at family business

9) Do you plan to keep working after the baby? yes

10) How did you and DH/F/BF meet? blind dates at 11th grade homecoming in 1998!

Married 09/04/04 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagekinsquared:

I look forward to getting to know you better and with so many newbies (myself included) I figured we should try to get to know each other with a little get to know you....

1)When is your EDD? 8/10/12

2) Any symptoms yet? Tired, Bloat

3) Is this your first? This is my second. 

4) If not how many kids (angle babies included) do you have? One

5) Do you have any fur-babies? No

6) When is your first doctors appointment? 1/3/12

7) Who have you told? What was their reaction? Father, Brother, Inlaws.  Good reaction. 

8) What do you do for work?  Cruise Reservations

9) Do you plan to keep working after the baby? Yes

10) How did you and DH/F/BF meet?  Match.com

imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.
  • 1)When is your EDD? 8/5/12- Which is also DH 30th Birthday!

2) Any symptoms yet? Sore breasts

3) Is this your first? Yes

4) If not how many kids (angle babies included) do you have?

5) Do you have any fur-babies? A schnoodle named Benson

6) When is your first doctors appointment? December 23rd

7) Who have you told? What was their reaction? We have told both sets of parents and 2 very close friends. Everyone has been super excited, especially our parents as this will be the first grandbaby on both sides

8) What do you do for work? Teacher

9) Do you plan to keep working after the baby? Yes

10) How did you and DH/F/BF meet? In a highschool math class, and we have been together ever since!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1)When is your EDD? August 14

2) Any symptoms yet? Super tired & I feel like m/s is creeping in. I had it BAD my first pregnancy until 16/17 wks.

3) Is this your first? Nope.

4) If not how many kids (angle babies included) do you have? I have a 1 yr old son. I also had a m/c the summer.

5) Do you have any fur-babies? Yep, a 5 month old American bulldog.

6) When is your first doctors appointment? TBA

7) Who have you told? What was their reaction? No one, waiting for DH to get home to tell him! I can't wait

8) What do you do for work? I bartend once a week, quitting soon.

9) Do you plan to keep working after the baby? Nope. Once the babies are old enough, I'll finish my degree. Not in a rush though.

10) How did you and DH/F/BF meet? My patents moved across the street from his family in 6th grade.. & started going to school together.

DS1 8/11/10 
    DS2 8/21/12
    DD 9/26/14
    Baby #4 edd 2/11/19 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"