August 2012 Moms

GTKY-- August 2012 Mommy edition

I look forward to getting to know you better and with so many newbies (myself included) I figured we should try to get to know each other with a little get to know you....

1)When is your EDD?

2) Any symptoms yet?

3) Is this your first?

4) If not how many kids (angle babies included) do you have?

5) Do you have any fur-babies? 

6) When is your first doctors appointment?

7) Who have you told? What was their reaction?

8) What do you do for work?

9) Do you plan to keep working after the baby?

10) How did you and DH/F/BF meet? 

BabyFetus Ticker image

Re: GTKY-- August 2012 Mommy edition

• 1)When is your EDD? 8/8/11 according to my calculations 

2) Any symptoms yet? Sore boobies 

3) Is this your first? third pregnancy, hopefully first take home baby ....third times a charm right?

4) If not how many kids (angle babies included) do you have? two angle babies

5) Do you have any fur-babies?  two dog fur-babies, both terriers 

6) When is your first doctors appointment? First beta was on Monday, next one tomorrow. After that I don't know

7) Who have you told? What was their reaction? Only DH and you guys! DH was a little annoyed I tested, he thought that I should have waited to avoid added stress....but I am inpatient.

8) What do you do for work? pastry chef 

9) Do you plan to keep working after the baby? not sure 

10) How did you and DH/F/BF meet?  At a mutual friends birthday party. Neither of us are friends with the guy anymore, guess he was in our lives to bring us together :-)

BabyFetus Ticker image
  • 1)When is your EDD?  Not sure, 7/30 or 8/1

2) Any symptoms yet? IBS, starvation

3) Is this your first? No

4) If not how many kids (angle babies included) do you have? I have 1 1 year old and an angel baby.

5) Do you have any fur-babies? 3! 2 chis and 1 cat

6) When is your first doctors appointment? 12/9

7) Who have you told? What was their reaction? My mom, Gran and my bff, They were all sure excited for me.

8) What do you do for work? I'm a SAHM

9) Do you plan to keep working after the baby? I'll have an almost 2 year old so yes I'll still be working. lol

10) How did you and DH/F/BF meet?  Through  school. He was prof and I was a student but I wasn't in his class.

• Loading the player...
  • Yay!  I love these!

1)When is your EDD?   August 7th

2) Any symptoms yet?   Nausea, fatigue, lower backache, headache

3) Is this your first?   Nope.  This is our 3rd and final baby.

4) If not how many kids (angle babies included) do you have?   2 (see siggy)

5) Do you have any fur-babies?    3 dogs (boxer, cocker, pit mix)

6) When is your first doctors appointment?   December 22nd (though I had b/w drawn yesterday)

7) Who have you told? What was their reaction?   Only a couple close friends.  They are SO excited!

8) What do you do for work?    I mostly SAH, but I'm an LMFT-A (therapist) and see clients part-time on Saturdays.

9) Do you plan to keep working after the baby?   I will take off a couple of months, but yes I'll go back since it's only 1 day a week.

10) How did you and DH/F/BF meet?   He was a regular at the pub that worked at, and I eventually gave in and went on a date with him.  

~Sweet Girl *8/18/08* c-section ~ Sweet Boy *12/2/10* VBAC ~ Sweet Boy *8/14/12* VBAC~ 

VBAC Birth Story    2VBAC Birth Story  

• sorry dup post

BabyFetus Ticker image
  • imageChibiMommy:

1)When is your EDD?  Not sure, 7/30 or 8/1

4) If not how many kids (angle babies included) do you have? I have 1 1 year old and an angel baby.

7) Who have you told? What was their reaction? My mom, Gran and my bff, They were all sure excited for me.

9) Do you plan to keep working after the baby? I'll have an almost 2 year old so yes I'll still be working. lol

10) How did you and DH/F/BF meet?  Through  school. He was prof and I was a student but I wasn't in his class.

What is a Chis? I'm probably being dumb but have no idea what that would mean. 

BabyFetus Ticker image
  • sorry dup post

BabyFetus Ticker image
  • 1)When is your EDD? 8/10/12

2) Any symptoms yet? Not really.

3) Is this your first? Yup! First pregnancy.

4) If not how many kids (angel babies included) do you have? 0

5) Do you have any fur-babies? No, but I have a dog and cat.

6) When is your first doctors appointment? Didn't make one yet.

7) Who have you told? What was their reaction? Only told MH. He was super excited!!

8) What do you do for work? Teacher

9) Do you plan to keep working after the baby? Yes

10) How did you and DH/F/BF meet? High School

BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1)When is your EDD? 8-3-12

2) Any symptoms yet? Sore boobs!

3) Is this your first? yes

5) Do you have any fur-babies? Yes, lahasa poo, Chandler Bing

6) When is your first doctors appointment? December 14

7) Who have you told? What was their reaction? Both Parents and best friends! All are so excited! Our friends all of kids so they are excited for us to join their club!

8) What do you do for work? Teacher

9) Do you plan to keep working after the baby? Yes, DH is in Nursing School, when he is done we will revisit me staying home.

10) How did you and DH/F/BF meet? Match.com

BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • 1)When is your EDD? August 6

2) Any symptoms yet? Exhausted during the day! Some cramping and starving most of the time.

3) Is this your first?  Yes!

4) If not how many kids (angle babies included) do you have? None

5) Do you have any fur-babies?  2 a Westie (Oliver) and Jack Russell (Kong)

6) When is your first doctors appointment? I have alread had 2 Beta draws, I go for a 3rd thursday. And I should have my first u/s in 2 weeks. I am under the care of an RE still.

7) Who have you told? What was their reaction?  other than DH, My best friend and one of my sisters...they knew we had done our IUI so were anticipating the results. They were happy for us!

8) What do you do for work? I am currently in the education field but I recently quit my job. So Im not working but plan to find a PT job for now.

9) Do you plan to keep working after the baby? Im not sure...probably PT until I decided on a change in careers.

10) How did you and DH/F/BF meet? At a bar I worked at, he then came in for a haircut at a salon I worked at. 

• 1)When is your EDD? August 4th

2) Any symptoms yet? Yep! Sheer exhaustion, sore boobs, slight cramps, weird appetite, and nausea every once in a while.

3) Is this your first? Yes!

4) If not how many kids (angle babies included) do you have? None..

5) Do you have any fur-babies? I have two Boston Terriers, loves of my life.

6) When is your first appointment? Not til January 10th. Ahhh thats so far away!

7) Who have you told? What was their reaction? Just my DH. He was thrilled, obviously.

8) What do you do for work? Manage a clothing store. Love my job, but it sure is tiring! Especially when you are 4 weeks pg and working crazy hours for Black Friday!

9) Do you plan to keep working after the baby? Yes.

10) How did you and DH/F/BF meet? We were high school sweethearts. :)
  • Thanks for posting this. There are so many of us. I like getting to know everyone a little bit better. :)

1)When is your EDD? 8/5/12

2) Any symptoms yet? Yup. Nausea all day, huge sore bewbs, exhausted, famished but then not at all because I can't really taste anything at times. 

3) Is this your first? Yes. Took my DH and I a while to find each other and then a while via fertility treatments to get pregnant.

5) Do you have any fur-babies? None. Hopefully a dog someday, but we just haven't felt like we'd want to have to have someone watch our pet when we travel or are late from work, etc. I LOVE animals though.

6) When is your first doctors appointment? Not scheduled yet. Have 2nd beta tomorrow at the fertility clinic. Then I believe my first u/s is at the clinic. And then I'm released to an Ob/Gyn. I still need to find one!

7) Who have you told? What was their reaction? My parents and sister, One of DH's sisters, and a handful of good friends. Oh and my boss. Everyone was SO happy for us since they all know what we've gone through to get here.

8) What do you do for work? I'm a content editor at a University. It's complicated a bit to explain exactly, but basically I edit PowerPoints, Word documents, etc. and get training session produced for others.

9) Do you plan to keep working after the baby? Definitely. Unfortunately can't afford not to. Siiiigh.

10) How did you and DH/F/BF meet?  We were set up by our good friends.  We went on a date and it didn't take. Then, 1.5 years later, at the wedding of those good friends, he told me off about never calling him back after that date...oops... and I fell in love. Strangest thing. ;p

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1)When is your EDD? 8/7/12

2) Any symptoms yet? Sore/tender boobs, abdomen feels like I've been working out (which I haven't!) w/ slight cramps, creamy CM

3) Is this your first? Yup! First pregnancy ever.

4) If not how many kids (angle babies included) do you have? N/A

5) Do you have any fur-babies? Nope. ): My kitty lives with my mom now.

6) When is your first doctors appointment? Uh.. I have to find a provider first. Hopefully I can meet with a midwife next week.

7) Who have you told? What was their reaction? DH, obviously, and his mom. They're both ecstatic! I'm waiting to tell my mom... I don't think she'll approve. :/ I think my MIL is going to tell my FIL if he's not too grumpy tonight.

8) What do you do for work? I'm a shift leader at a quick-service restaurant.

9) Do you plan to keep working after the baby? I'm not sure. :/ Ideally, no, but we'll see how our finances are.

10) How did you and DH/F/BF meet?  We met through a mutual friend that I knew from HS and he knew from Church. He's still one of our best friends.

• 1)When is your EDD? 8/2/12

2) Any symptoms yet? Lower backache

3) Is this your first? Yes ;)

4) If not how many kids (angle babies included) do you have? 0

5) Do you have any fur-babies? No. I have beautiful fish though :)

6) When is your first doctors appointment? December 12th. I am doing blood work on Friday though

7) Who have you told? What was their reaction? Just my Fiance. He is super excited

8) What do you do for work? New York City Council

10) How did you and DH/F/BF meet? Through a mutual friend but then reunited in College

Wedding Countdown Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1)When is your EDD? 8/5/122) Any symptoms yet? Yes. Sore boobs, bloated, moody, more exhausted than i've ever been, constant hunger & thirst, peeing a lot3) Is this your first? yes.4) If not how many kids (angle babies included) do you have? no kids.5) Do you have any fur-babies? no. we want a dog but won't get one until our kids are a little older.6) When is your first doctors appointment? honestly, i haven't scheduled one yet (don't flame!). i'm calling my regular doctor on thursday. I don't have an ob-gyn so I'm kind of lost with what to do. I assume my doctor will recommend someone? I don't want to pick a random person...7) Who have you told? What was their reaction? i've only told H. He is so excited, which really makes this whole thing so much better. We probably won't tell anyone until 12-14 weeks. 8) What do you do for work? I'm a behavioral analyst working with kids who have autism. 9) Do you plan to keep working after the baby? No. I will go back to work eventually, but not for at least a year. 10) How did you and DH/F/BF meet? We've known each other since we were kids.
  • 1)When is your EDD? August 7

2) Any symptoms yet? I'm thirsty, hungry, tired, peeing a lot and I can't sleep through the night. No ms yet, but it's funny... call me crazy, but I'm almost looking forward to it.

3) Is this your first? It's my 2nd pregnancy, but we're trying for our first.

4) If not how many kids (angle babies included) do you have? We've had one loss at 8 weeks in October.

5) Do you have any fur-babies? Yes! We have a 2 year old yellow lab, Molly.

6) When is your first doctors appointment? Haven't scheduled it yet.

7) Who have you told? What was their reaction? Waiting till Christmas to spill the beans.

8) What do you do for work? I'm a freelance graphic designer.

9) Do you plan to keep working after the baby? Maybe part-time.

10) How did you and DH/F/BF meet? We were neighbors in college and it took him over a year to tell me how he felt. He took me back to our college town and proposed in the very spot we first met. We've been together for 5 1/2 years now, married for 2.

• So far two dogs named Molly... That's my name. :)   I was named after a dog incidentally. Well sort of... My Grandma had four boys and wanted a girl that she would name Molly, so she named her dog Molly. Then I came along. So the family joke (har har) is that the dog is my namesake. ;p   
  • imagedreamalotmp:
    So far two dogs named Molly... That's my name. :)   I was named after a dog incidentally. Well sort of... My Grandma had four boys and wanted a girl that she would name Molly, so she named her dog Molly. Then I came along. So the family joke (har har) is that the dog is my namesake. ;p   

Haha, Molly was on my list of girl names for when we had kids. DH didn't want to use it for a daughter's name, but it won the fur-baby name!
  • imagekinsquared:

I look forward to getting to know you better and with so many newbies (myself included) I figured we should try to get to know each other with a little get to know you....

1)When is your EDD?   8/3/12

2) Any symptoms yet?   Tired and hungry

3) Is this your first?      Yes!

5) Do you have any fur-babies?  Yes my Pomeranian dog I LOVE him!!

6) When is your first doctors appointment?  Was today. All went well and they will call wih my HCG levels tomorrow. First ultrasound in 2 weeks

7) Who have you told? What was their reaction?     My sister. She flat out asked me if I had gotten my period as last month I MC and I wasn't drinking on Thanksgiving. She is very happy to be an Aunt

8) What do you do for work?      General mgr for fashion company. I have 40 employees 

9) Do you plan to keep working after the baby?   Yes

10) How did you and DH/F/BF meet?    At work 14 yrs ago

• imagekinsquared:

2) Any symptoms yet? Tender boobs, wrepiness, metallic taste in mouth, weird dreams, no appetite. 

5) Do you have any fur-babies? One spoiled puppy 

6) When is your first doctors appointment? 12/22

7) Who have you told? What was their reaction? My two best friends. They were both super excited. Telling the family at Christmas 

8) What do you do for work? Attorney 

9) Do you plan to keep working after the baby? Yes. 

10) How did you and DH/F/BF meet? At a phillies game! 

imageimage

Our little hippo was as impatient as mom!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Hoping for a full 40 weeks!! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• 1)When is your EDD?   August 4th

2) Any symptoms yet?   Sore boobs, crampy lower stomach, back ache, tired and horrible heartburn.

3) Is this your first?  This is my second

4) If not how many kids (angle babies included) do you have?   1

5) Do you have any fur-babies?    2 dogs

6) When is your first doctors appointment?   December 22nd

7) Who have you told? What was their reaction?   Both sets of parents (my mom is beyond excited) and my close girlfriends who are also excited for us.

8) What do you do for work?    SAHM

9) Do you plan to keep working after the baby?  

10) How did you and DH/F/BF meet?  AOL chat in 1998.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• 1)When is your EDD? August 1st 

2) Any symptoms yet? Yes, tender breasts/ nipples, some fatigue, and nausea  

3) Is this your first? yes

5) Do you have any fur-babies? 1 cat

6) When is your first doctors appointment? Dec 8th

7) Who have you told? What was their reaction? ILs, internet strangers, 2 close friends. Everyone is pretty excited.  

8) What do you do for work? Public health emergency management 

9) Do you plan to keep working after the baby? yes

10) How did you and DH/F/BF meet? Randomly on myspace. 

• 1)When is your EDD? 8/4/2012. 

2) Any symptoms yet? Not much. Frequent urination is the big one. And I have a lot of "pulling" in my lower abdomen - it doesn't hurt or anything, it just feels really weird.

3) Is this your first? Yes.

5) Do you have any fur-babies? Yes! Judge is my six month-old Beagle puppy - he can be seen in my siggy.

6) When is your first doctors appointment? December 23

7) Who have you told? What was their reaction? We've told our immediate family (and my grandparents because they were there at our Thanksgiving dinner). I kind of regret telling so many people because now I worry 100 times more about m/c than I would otherwise. But my grandad ended up on the hospital over the weekend, so I'm actually glad he knows.

8) What do you do for work? I am an insurance CSR.

9) Do you plan to keep working after the baby? Most likely, yes. I work from home, so I plan to continue to do so if at all feasible. 

10) How did you and DH/F/BF meet? We met online in 2000, but didn't start dating until 2001.

image image
    10/10/2010
    TTC Since May 2011
    DX: Subclinical Hypothyroidism
    BFP #1: 11/21/2011. EDD: 8/4/2012. Missed M/C & D&C at 11w6d: 1/20/2012.
    BFP #2: 5/24/2012. EDD: 2/2/2013. Natural M/C at 6w0d: 6/9/2012.
    BFP #3: 12/6/2012. EDD: 8/19/2013. Missed M/C at 9w0d: 1/14/2013.
    BFP #4: 4/20/2013. EDD: 1/1/2014. Born at 36w3d: 12/7/2013
    BFP #5: 3/25/2015: EDD: 12/8/2015.
    Lilypie - (IDGc)
  • 1)When is your EDD? August 3(LMP) august 8 by O date

2) Any symptoms yet?yes!! Love my symptoms as a PGAL. Boobs, nausea, tired, sore back

3) Is this your first? 3rd PG

4) If not how many kids (angle babies included) do you have? 2 angel babies

5) Do you have any fur-babies??yes, a cute little whit dog

6) When is your first doctors appointment? Bw yesterday, more next week, US dec 21

7) Who have you told? What was their reaction? You, DH. He was thrilled!

8) What do you do for work? Medical sales

10) How did you and DH/F/BF meet??college

ETA, spacing on iPad
    BFP #3 11/27/11, EDD 8/3/12 BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP #1 8/1/11, Natural MC 8/12/11 6 weeks
    BFP #2 9/25/11, Natural MC 10/3/11 6 weeks

• 1)When is your EDD? not sure. hopefully will find out on thurs.

2) Any symptoms yet? exhaustion and the beginnings of ms

3) Is this your first? no

4) If not how many kids (angle babies included) do you have?  1 DD

5) Do you have any fur-babies? no, but after the new year we will be getting my dad's dog

6) When is your first doctors appointment? thurs (12-1)

7) Who have you told? What was their reaction? Dh, our parents, my aunt who we live with, and one of my brothers and his wife. Everyone's super excited.

8) What do you do for work? coach gymnastics and teach elementary spec. ed.

9) Do you plan to keep working after the baby? yes :(

10) How did you and DH/F/BF meet? at church

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • 1)When is your EDD? 8/42) Any symptoms yet? Very tired! Some cramps. Lots of bloating... I feel huge!3) Is this your first? Yes4) If not how many kids (angle babies included) do you have? 05) Do you have any fur-babies? Kayla (see sig), 1 horse, 7 diary goats, 5 barn cats... we live on a farm.6) When is your first doctors appointment? 12/207) Who have you told? What was their reaction? DH. He was super excited! We didn't tell his mom, but she guessed. Hopefully she'll keep it a secret until we tell the family at Christmas!8) What do you do for work? Substitute Teacher. I have a license in Pre-K thru 3rd.9) Do you plan to keep working after the baby? We're planning for me to SAH, but I might sub a little.10) How did you and DH/F/BF meet? Mutual friends introduced us at a bowling alley.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TFAS-June 2014

• imagekinsquared:

1)When is your EDD? 8/6/12

2) Any symptoms yet?nausea, bloat, cramping

3) Is this your first?nope

4) If not how many kids (angle babies included) do you have? 1

5) Do you have any fur-babies? 1 cat

6) When is your first doctors appointment? dec 28th

7) Who have you told? What was their reaction? DH, DS, Cat, Mom, Dad, BFF - all said, "yay!"

8) What do you do for work? SAHM

9) Do you plan to keep working after the baby? n/a

10) How did you and DH/F/BF meet? We met at a club... in the 90's.

• 1)When is your EDD? August 7

2) Any symptoms yet? Sore breasts, waves of nausea, bloating and constipation

3) Is this your first? Yes. Very excited! :)

5) Do you have any fur-babies? Yes, 3 dogs. 2 boxers and a rottweiler.

6) When is your first doctors appointment? December 19

7) Who have you told? What was their reaction? I've told both my sisters (they live far away so no chance to tell them in person) and a couple of my close friends. We are waiting to tell the rest of the immediate family for at least a couple weeks. I want to wait until Christmas but now DH wants to do it sooner. The best reaction had to be for the friend I was able to tell in person. I showed her a picture of the pregnancy test(s) and she screamed, got tears in her eyes, and then hugged me.

8) What do you do for work? I have an Etsy shop so I work from home. My goal is to be a SAHM.

9) Do you plan to keep working after the baby? Yes, as long as it allows me to stay home.

10) How did you and DH/F/BF meet? We used to work at the same company together.

• 1)When is your EDD?   8-1-122) Any symptoms yet?  Just exhausted! But I'm sure having a 13 month old doesn't help that :)3) Is this your first?  Nope!4) If not how many kids (angle babies included) do you have?  15) Do you have any fur-babies?  Yes, 3 :)  Hooch (boxer/bulldog), Turner (pitbull/mastiff), and Chola (pomeranian/yorkie)6) When is your first doctors appointment?  Not until December 29th...It's going to be so hard to wait that long!!7) Who have you told? What was their reaction?  Only DH knows so far, but he was stoked. :)8) What do you do for work?  I'm an assistant for my dad who is a real estate broker.9) Do you plan to keep working after the baby?  As much as I can!  I'm lucky to have flexible hours...10) How did you and DH/F/BF meet?  We originally met in high school, but didn't start dating until my second year of college when my best friend was dating his roommate and we started hanging out.  It all happened really fast because it was love at first sight. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image
  • imagekinsquared:

1)When is your EDD?  August 8, 2012

2) Any symptoms yet?  not really

3) Is this your first?  nope

4) If not how many kids (angle babies included) do you have?  1 daughter (4), and 2 sons (2 1/2 yrs., & almost 9 months)

5) Do you have any fur-babies?  no

6) When is your first doctors appointment?  Haven't made an appt. yet

7) Who have you told? What was their reaction?  My husband and kiddos are the only ones who know.  My husband and I were both a bit dumbfounded since this is a bit of a surprise, but getting excited now.

8) What do you do for work?  SAHM

9) Do you plan to keep working after the baby?  I will continue as a SAHM.

10) How did you and DH/F/BF meet?  We would hangout with a group of friends once a week.

Natalie 7.27.07/Lukas 5.29.09/Noah 3.4.11/Brooke 7.31.12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1)When is your EDD?  August  4, 2012

2) Any symptoms yet?  nope

3) Is this your first?  nope

4) If not how many kids (angle babies included) do you have?  1 - my son just turned one on Nov. 15th

5) Do you have any fur-babies?  yes - an adorable 75lb cattle dog/pit mix we resuced from a shelter named Swarley. He's 3.

6) When is your first doctors appointment?  Dec 22nd

7) Who have you told? What was their reaction?  I told my BFF first and she was beyond exctied. She's baby crazy and in nursing school right now, wants to do L&D. We told our parents and they are excited. And my "mommy & me group" that I meet with once a week for playdates. Some of them are shocked, jealous but excited too.

8) What do you do for work?  I work at a small non-profit that does conservation and agricultural work. I'm the office manager.

9) Do you plan to keep working after the baby?  Yep. I only go to the office 3 days a week and have a flexible/work from home situation, a great/understanding boss and free daycare from my mom/MIL. I feel like it would be dumb for me not to work (we save all of my paycheck).

10) How did you and DH/F/BF meet?  We both worked at Baskin Robbins in high school. We've been together 9 years, married for 3.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagekinsquared:

1)When is your EDD? 10Aug

2) Any symptoms yet? nope

3) Is this your first? yes!

4) If not how many kids (angle babies included) do you have? n/a

5) Do you have any fur-babies? we have two dogs: Frank who is an almost 10 year old Australian Sheppard and Velma who is a 5 year old Great Dane.  We also have an unknown age cat, Buttercup, that we rescued 6 years ago

6) When is your first doctors appointment? TBD

7) Who have you told? What was their reaction?  other than DH, my two best friends

8) What do you do for work? I am a physician in the US Navy in my second year of psychiatry residency

9) Do you plan to keep working after the baby? absolutely!

10) How did you and DH/F/BF meet?  we met in college at Walmart...

• 1)When is your EDD? 8/7/12 based on O date2) Any symptoms yet? thirsty all the time, so tired, increased urination, bloated3) Is this your first? 2nd pregnancy (1st ended in mc)4) If not how many kids (angle babies included) do you have? 1 angel5) Do you have any fur-babies? 1 dog, 10 year old lab chow mix Lexy Graham6) When is your first doctors appointment? First bloodwork 12/16, first u/s 12/22, still need to schedule first prenatal appointment7) Who have you told? What was their reaction? We told my mom and my two sisters because they were here on Thanksgiving when we found out. My mom is also terminally ill and she was devastated when we lost the first baby8) What do you do for work? I nanny part time and have my own business9) Do you plan to keep working after the baby? I will quit nannying and just work on my business (work from home)10) How did you and DH/F/BF meet? We met as roommates and have lived together ever since

Baby #2
    BabyFetus Ticker
  •  

1)When is your EDD? Not exactly sure, but around the very beginning of August

2) Any symptoms yet? Not yet

3) Is this your first? Nope, second

4) If not how many kids (angle babies included) do you have? One DS :)

5) Do you have any fur-babies? Yes, 2 dogs - a German Shepherd and Weimaraner

6) When is your first doctors appointment? Haven't scheduled it yet (switching insurance)

7) Who have you told? What was their reaction? Only 3 close friends so far...They are excited for us!

8) What do you do for work? Right now I work full time as a staff assitant at our local electic company.  I also own a party rental business, which I hope to be doing full time very soon.

9) Do you plan to keep working after the baby? Only with the business I own...I will be working from home most of the time.

10) How did you and DH/F/BF meet? At a baseball game in high school :)

• **edited because I am an idiot and put 2011.  duh!

Hi, I haven't announced myself yet, but I am still so nervous about this pregnancy -- I found out at what I believe to be 10DPO with a very faint line and I have just been lurking until I feel more confident.  But what the heck, I lurked on TTGP and never intro'd myself.  :)

1)When is your EDD? I believe 8/10/12

2) Any symptoms yet? the only reason I tested in the first place was because of the exhaustion that I have only ever felt one other time in my life (when I was pregnant with Annabelle)

3) Is this your first?second

4) If not how many kids (angle babies included) do you have? I have had 1 miscarriage and 1 sweet girl

5) Do you have any fur-babies? 2 pups - a 3 year old husky and a 2 year old poodle mix

6) When is your first doctors appointment? don't have it scheduled yet

7) Who have you told? What was their reaction? just my husband.  He was shocked and so happy.

8) What do you do for work? I am a sales manager for a specialty food company.

9) Do you plan to keep working after the baby? yes.

10) How did you and DH/F/BF meet? I met my husband while I was in college, his roommate was dating my roommate.  It took a long time to actually get his attention, but once I had it, he was all mine.  :)

BFP 11/29 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1)When is your EDD? August 5th

2) Any symptoms yet? Yes! Sore boobs, little dizzy spells, frequent trips to the bathroom.

4) If not how many kids (angle babies included) do you have? 0

5) Do you have any fur-babies?Two! Sophie and Lilah, they are awesome dogs.

6) When is your first appointment? Beta today...

7) Who have you told? What was their reaction? Dh, sister and brother (because sister can't kep a secret) and my two best friends.

8) What do you do for work?Visual Merchandising manager-no more mannequin lifting or ladder climbing for me!

9) Do you plan to keep working after the baby?Part time 

10) How did you and DH/F/BF meet? High school but didn't reconnect until we were in our mid twenties, he was my first love though. :)

Married 6/28/08, TTC 7/10, BFP 11/30/11! Charlotte Rose born on 8/4/12! TFAS 8/13, BFP 10/14/13! Lori Anne Catherine born on 6/13/14!

• imagekinsquared:

2) Any symptoms yet? Sore boobs. One day they will be really sore and then next not so much and it's kinda freaking me out.

5) Do you have any fur-babies? 1 dog & 1 cat

6) When is your first doctors appointment? We're still trying decide between a birthing center & hospital. We will have an appointment set by the end of the week.

7) Who have you told? What was their reaction? We've told just about everyone.. we were just too excited. Everyone has been really excited?especially our moms!

8) What do you do for work? I'm a graphic designer

9) Do you plan to keep working after the baby? Not for the first few months, but I will start freelancing part-time after.

10) How did you and DH/F/BF meet? At a 24 hour restaurant where we both went to study often. 

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • imagekinsquared:
    imageChibiMommy:

Chihuahuas! 

• imageChibiMommy:
    imagekinsquared:
    imageChibiMommy:

Chihuahuas! 

Haha. Glad I didn't guess. I was gonna say chinchillas. ;p

• 1)When is your EDD? August 1 or 2, 2012 (obviously)

2) Any symptoms yet? Gas, Constipation, Heartburn, Mildly Tender Enlarged Breasts (I'm small to begin with, so the subtle change is noticeable to me)

3) Is this your first? Yep!

5) Do you have any fur-babies? I have a cat named Kitty Paw

6) When is your first doctors appointment? December 20th

7) Who have you told? What was their reaction? I've only told a few online friends. And obviously my husband.

8) What do you do for work? Day job - I'm a consultant.... Nights/Weekends - I'm a photographer and blogger. I'm hesitant to give out that information because I don't want it to be public knowledge just yet, but I'm pretty sure you can figure out who I am.

9) Do you plan to keep working after the baby? Nope - I'd love to quit even a month or two before baby.

10) How did you and DH/F/BF meet? We met on Myspace - we had a mutual friend in his cousin. Met for coffee and really hit it off. We've been married for 2 years and together for 4.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • 1)When is your EDD? August 1st

2) Any symptoms yet? Nausea, exhaustion

4) If not how many kids (angel babies included) do you have? I have a son that will turn 2 in one month - his name is Jackson.

5) Do you have any fur-babies? Yeah, a German Short Hair Pointer named Copper.

6) When is your first doctors appointment? December 16th and I can't wait!

7) Who have you told? What was their reaction? My husband and one best friend. My husband is still getting used to the idea of having two kids :)

8) What do you do for work? I work at a retail craft store as a manager and an Orthopaedic Dr. office part time.

9) Do you plan to keep working after the baby? Yes, but I'll only go to work around 5 p.m. when DH gets home from work so we don't have to pay for a babysitter and so that I can be with the kids all day.

10) How did you and DH/F/BF meet? We met through mutual friends when I was in highschool.

Jackson: December 09' 
    Remington: July 12'
    Piper Jo: October 14'
    m/c on 10/18/13. We miss you Peyton

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"