Cincinnati Babies

Recommendation for OBgyn at Bethesda North?

Hi,

I just recently found this website.  I am hoping you all can recommend your OB that you like that delivers at Bethesda North?  I am wanting to switch OB's, but all of my friend's OBs deliver at hospitals that are out of our network.  Thanks for your help!

Re: Recommendation for OBgyn at Bethesda North?

• You can try Tri Health Midwives

https://www.trihealth.com/whe/tnm/tnm_index.aspx

they deliver at Good Sam and Bethesda North...I have heard nothing but good things about them...I have my first appointment on Dec 8th.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I use Group Health Associates. My former OB practices out of Kenwood and delivers at B North. The only reason I switched to a different doctor is to be closer to my house.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I go to Associates in Ob-gyn and delivered at B North.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • i love the midwives at associates in ob/gyn, they have offices all over the city.
  • I also go to Associates in OB/Gyn and have been very happy 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I love Dr. Wall at the Bowen Women's Center and he and Dr. Bowen deliver at B North. They are more geared towards those thinking of going med-free though I think. Good luck with your decision!
    Welcome to the world Finley Michael - born 2/13/2010 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy
    Baby Sister is coming soon!
  • I saw/see Kacey Kersting (midwife) at Associates in OBGyn, She is BEYOND amazing and I can never say enough good things about her. However she just found out shes expecting twins so it's doubtful that she's taking on new pregnant patients. I've seen a few other docs there and the staff as a whole is stellar
  • imageJenRose05:
    I saw/see Kacey Kersting (midwife) at Associates in OBGyn, She is BEYOND amazing and I can never say enough good things about her. However she just found out shes expecting twins so it's doubtful that she's taking on new pregnant patients. I've seen a few other docs there and the staff as a whole is stellar

EEEK!  I'm so excited about this!  I didn't know that, and I see Kacey at my next appt.

FWIW, I've had a really good experience with that practice.  I've been going there since 2000.  Before I started down the mommy path, I saw Dr. Altman for my annuals.  Dr. Sosnowski delivered my son, and I've met all but one of the OBs in their large practice.

One of the nice thing about them is that they do have offices scattered around the city (Springdale, Montgomery, Eastgate, and Lebanon) and if you have a need to get a same day appt they can almost always accomodate you with someone.  That's the biggest benefit to a large practice. 

• I went to Seven Hills Womens Health Center. They deliver at Bethesda North at Good Sam. I really liked the doctors at my office in Forest Park
  • I go to Gynecologic and Obstertric Consultants (specifically Dr. Jennifer Green). I am delivering at Christ, but they also cover BNorth.
     Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I see Dr. Bowen and Dr. Wall as well.  Cannot even begin to recommend them enough!!!
  • I am in love with Group Health Associates. They have multiple offices and I really like all of the Dr's. I see Dr. Knipper and Dr. Lautman most and they are both awesome. I would suggest this group to anyone I know!
  • I go to Dr. Kurt Froelich who has a practice right down the street from Bethesda North, and so far I really like him. He was recommended to me by a coworker, and I couldn't be happier. There is a nurse practitioner available if he is unavailable, and she is also fabulous. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"