August 2011 Moms
Options

Back to baby names...

So have you caught yourself thinking about what you want to name your next LO? I know my DD is only 4 months but I still can't help myself thinking of what I want to name my next boy/girl...I'm name obsessed! :) Next girl : Violet Renee....Next boy: Asher David

Whats your next name picks?? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Back to baby names...

• Options

If its a boy it will be Xavier Ernest (Ernest is my dads middle name and he passed away when i was 16)

for a girl..I have no clue 

• Options

Girl: Vivienne Scout

Boy: My DH is all about Felix, I like Tobias. We'll see. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS's name would have been Elena Delphine had he been a girl, so that's our girl name. I'm pushing for a French name for our next boy since this one has a Romanian name (anglecized for pronunciation purposes)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

This is so me!  (Even though we're about two years away from TTC.)  Right before DD was born, I realized we had accidentally gone in alphabetical order.  My DH is Jordan, I'm Kelsey, and DD is Lily so we're JKL.  I know it's crazy, but I want to keep the trend going and name the next one starting with M.

There are several girls names I like (Marissa is our front runner) but no boys names.  I don't really want to go with Michael or Matthew because they're so common and while I like Mason I don't want to use it because I don't want anyone thinking I'm following in the Kardashian's footsteps.  I'm up for suggestions.

P.S.  Love Asher David!

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options

If LO had been a boy- Noah Matthew

No idea on another girl name :-/ 

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagemandyhall2882:

Lol, I have 2 brothers - Noah and Matthew!

DD would have been Evan Timothy (DH is Timothy) and we were also thinking of Catherine for a girl, not sure of the middle name.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Luke Thomas

Lillian Mary

• Options
    Thats awesome! Yea definitely gotta stick with the alphabetical order now for sure! Marissa is cute! How bout Micah or Myles for a boy?? 
  • Options
    imagemeghansell:
    imagemandyhall2882:

Lol, I have 2 brothers - Noah and Matthew!

DD would have been Evan Timothy (DH is Timothy) and we were also thinking of Catherine for a girl, not sure of the middle name.

Love the name Catherine cute! 

• Options
    imagewintermama11:

This is so me!  (Even though we're about two years away from TTC.)  Right before DD was born, I realized we had accidentally gone in alphabetical order.  My DH is Jordan, I'm Kelsey, and DD is Lily so we're JKL.  I know it's crazy, but I want to keep the trend going and name the next one starting with M.

There are several girls names I like (Marissa is our front runner) but no boys names.  I don't really want to go with Michael or Matthew because they're so common and while I like Mason I don't want to use it because I don't want anyone thinking I'm following in the Kardashian's footsteps.  I'm up for suggestions.

P.S.  Love Asher David!

Micah is a great boy's name.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    DD would have been Michael Peter if she was a boy. But she got Michaela Rose instead. I don't think I will do Michael if I have a boy next. I really love Gabriel and Theodore for boys. Girls I love old names Emily, Sara, ect.
  • Options
    imagecarries1030:

So have you caught yourself thinking about what you want to name your next LO? I know my DD is only 4 months but I still can't help myself thinking of what I want to name my next boy/girl...I'm name obsessed! :) Next girl : Violet Renee....Next boy: Asher David

Whats your next name picks?? 

Aw...Asher was one of the names we were thinking of using for our baby this time around. We had a girl name picked out just in case he was a girl, but now I can't remember it. I do find myself thinking about this frequently, though.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Thats funny you ask this because the answer is YES! lol

Boy- Nolan John

Girl- Winifred Noelle 

these names are subject to change... probably multiple times :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Boy: Ethan

Girl: no idea

imageimage

BFP #1 EDD 08/07/11 DS born 07/27/11 Welcome Mr. Smiley!
    BFP #2 05/28/12 EDD 02/03/13 Natural M/C 07/14/12 10w6d
    BFP #3 10/02/12 EDD 06/11/13 Please stick baby! Stick!

Sunshine_zps3fcf529f Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We decided that if we have a girl her name will be Evelyn but we don't have a middle name yet. For a boy, we like Alexander. We'll see though!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

We love the name Asher too!! For a boy it would be between Easton James (James after my grandfather), Asher James, or Mason Joseph (Joseph is DH's middle name)

A girl would be a little more difficult, DH and I agreed on Bennett for our girls name right away and never even thought of other names.  I do kinda like the name Kennedy, but DH does not care for it so much. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Girl: Emma. Boy: Finn ( loved this name waaaaay before "Glee"!) 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Girl: Claire

Boy: Cameron

Still up in the air about middle names!

• Options

Yes, and I'm 99.9% sure I never want another! I think I've just always loved names.

For girls I love Juliet, Lillian, Elena, Gabrielle, Isobel, Josephine

For boys I love Henry, Robert, Nathaniel, Lucas, Landon

If we do have another one, I think I'll just let my husband pick again from a list of names I like, I have a hard time narrowing it down, obviously. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (JBoF)
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure that we are done. I personally think I am the best mother I can be with two kiddos - any more and I'm afraid I wouldn't be the mother they deserve. BUT that doesn't stop me from thinking about names lol... our boy would definitely be Benjamin William (hubby's pick).
  • Options

imageDarrenAndMelissa:
    I'm pretty sure that we are done. I personally think I am the best mother I can be with two kiddos - any more and I'm afraid I wouldn't be the mother they deserve. BUT that doesn't stop me from thinking about names lol... our boy would definitely be Benjamin William (hubby's pick).

I feel the same way.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (JBoF)
  • Options

Boy: Sticking with our original from this pregnancy, Hudson Alvin

Girl: My preferences change with the wind... I like Kennedy Jean!

• Options
    Hmm. For a girl - Morgain Rose. For a boy - not sure. It would need to be regal and traditional though.
  • Options

Charlotte was picked out when we got married, juts had to wait 5 years to use it.

Our trend is O middle names for kids. Jack Owen and Charlotte Olivia.  

I AM DONE! By mid 40s DH will be retired with amazing pension, maybe pick up another job, I will be winding down and we are traveling.  (DH still thinks he is moving to MOntana- I said he can without me lol) 

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options

imageKD+BC:
    For a boy, we like Alexander.

Yes But then again, I'm biased Wink

• Options

Boy: Jackson Raizo

Girl: Lily ?

Our tradition is Japanese middle names, hubbs is 1/2 Japanese, and this is what his parents did so we are doing it too!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    I am so with you on that!! I talk about names all the time. If we had another kid tomorrow it would be named Lincoln Miles for a boy and Serena Brielle for a girl.
  • Options

Boy: Lucas

Girl: I like Jocelyn but DH, not so much 

Married 7.5.08
    BFP 12/10/10 - DD1 8/16/11
    BFP 10/29/13 - c/p 11/2/13
    BFP 11/29/13 - DD2 7/18/14
    BFP 3/20/18 - DS1 due 12/2/18
  • Options
    Ours are Lindley Elizabeth for a girl and Zachary Raif for a boy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"