Pre-School and Daycare
Options

Can you tell me about Corrolle dolls?

I think my boys would love some baby dolls. I've seen Corrolle ones somewhere before but there are so many of them online at a range of prices. Anyone care to recommend a certain type and where to buy at a good price? Or recommenda different brand? How do these compare to bitty babies in quality and price?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Can you tell me about Corrolle dolls?

• Options
    We have some for DD.  They have a soft bean bag body, but the face/neck, lower arms and legs are all molded plastic.  We just got DD a replacement b/c the one she got last year is just filthy and the leg is starting to come off where its sewn.  In fairness though, she pretty much has this doll w/ her 24/7 for the last 12 months. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DD has one.  We got it because it is an Asian doll and those aren't as easy to come by (DD is half Chinese).  I think it's really cute and seems to be well made.  We got it at a local baby boutique and I don't remember how much it cost but I think it was a pretty good price.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We have two Corolle dolls, a smaller Calin doll and a bigger Suce-Pouce doll. I think the smaller size is cuter, but my girls like both. We have had the Calin doll since DD1 was a baby, and she now sleeps with it and plays with it too, and it's none the worse for wear. The Suce-Pouce doll was thrown in the bathtub the other night and came out just fine.

We also have a couple Madame Alexander baby dolls, one of which DD2 now sleeps with, but I think the Corolle dolls are cuter.

Emily 11.29.2007 | Kate 4.3.2010 | James 8.22.2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"