Attachment Parenting

Beco or Ergo?

Which do you rec?. I have a bjorn type carrier and a moby and to be honest I hate both and so did my son! The bjorn type carrier was very hard in material and all these clips and such and it killed my back and neck. The moby was just to much wrapping for me and getting my son into it was awful he would scream! Partially I am sure because I was that good at the wrapping process and I am 5 feet and it just felt like way to much fabric for my short body. So I am hopefully that the Beco or Ergo will be a better fit!? I hope so or I am screwed!:o) I have a 2 yr old now and I am due for baby number two in march so I am really going to need a great carrier! So ladies please help!!!!!

Re: Beco or Ergo?

• If you can, you really need to try them on. I like my Ergo, but other people find they fit awkwardly.

If you can't try anything on, I'd actually recommend a ring sling or mei tai. They're more flexible on fit, but still faster than a wrap and more ergonomic than a bjorn.

• imagetokenhoser:

If you can, you really need to try them on. I like my Ergo, but other people find they fit awkwardly.

If you can't try anything on, I'd actually recommend a ring sling or mei tai. They're more flexible on fit, but still faster than a wrap and more ergonomic than a bjorn.

Agree...I hate the ergo with a passion amd love my Beco. DH likes the ergo though. I'm pretty average sized.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"