Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Question to anyone that has had a chemical pregnancy (long)

I found out on Nov. 14th that I had a chemical pregnancy. My levels were down to 85 from 115 4 days earlier. I started bleeding a day or so later. Since then my levels went up to 159 and they said it is acting like a cancer. My body is still trying to grow and thicken my uterus. So they gave me a very low dose shot of chemo. They said that is the best way to fight the fast growing cells. I have to go Friday to check my levels again to make sure they are going down. My question to anyone is has anyone gone though this and if yes did you continue to have progressing symptoms. My breast started to hurt today just like they did back when I was pregnant for the first time. I lost that one in May this year via missed miscarriage. I had a D & C with that one. Any info anyone has will be helpful. Thank you for reading and good luck to you.

Re: Question to anyone that has had a chemical pregnancy (long)

• Options
    hi, I'm sorry. I do not have experience with these types of symptoms but I wanted to let you know that this board helps and I hope you find support here.

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I don't have any information for you, but I wanted to say I'm sorry for your losses.  **Hugs**
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

DS siggy warning

Wow! I've never heard of this especially using a chemo shot. Are you still bleeding?? Are they sure that this is not a ectopic pg or molar pg? Good luck to you. I hope you get answers soon.

~Jess & Mike May 12, 2007
    12.6.07 CP at 5w
    5.21.08 BO discovered at 7w, D&E at 8w3d
    8.31.08 CP at 4w5d
    BFP Sept 25, 2008 bfp buddy lkstor Landon born June 6, 2009
    3.25.11 missed m/c discovered at 9w6d, D&E at 10w2d
    4.28.11 MTHFR a1298c homozygous discovered
    4.2011 Began NaProTechnology
    10.12.11 Diagnosed with Type III Luteal Phase Defect
    10.2011 Starting hcg injections on 5, 7 & 9 dpo
    BFP 12.7.11 - EDD 8.14.12 - IT'S A BOY! Fruit Baby
    Life During and After RPL
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you for the support. I had my levels checked again and they went to 140 so they are going down. I didn't think to ask if it was a molar or ectopic pregnancy.  Reading some info on molar pregnancy it sounds like it may be that cuz of the way they are treating me. Let's hope this nightmare goes away soon. It would be nice to at least stop bleeding.  Thanks again
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"