April 2012 Moms
Options

Feeling sexy??

My best friend says all the time that the way she used to feel sexy during pregnancy was to put on some black stockings, a short dress, and some heels and strut her stuff. She was 33ish weeks at my wedding rehearsal when her teensy dress and 6 inch heels frightened everyone while she was walking down the aisle. We all had our breath held until she made it safely to a stationary position.

I want to know what you are doing to feel sexy during pregnancy. See, I have given up and just don't feel sexy at all, and honestly, I don't really care. When sexy time comes with DH, I feel sexy enough to get it on and then that's that. 

I feel cute, not sexy. And large. And penguin like. Not like Mrs. MILF down there. That's about it. What about you?

Just saying-this aint me...I hope some of you are this confident.  image

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Feeling sexy??

• Options
    Nope, not that confident. I dont feel sexy at ALL anymore. I even tried to take a sexy pic to send to hubby since I used to almost every day. I agree, I kinda felt cute...but not sexy.
  • Options
    I have to admit, my massive boobs are doing the trick. I think they take focus off my giant middle. They're pretty hard to ignore at this point - they precede me into a room.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

i wish i felt sexy!!! it took me like a half hour to get dressed this morning cause nothing fit- so i just feel like a blimp today! UGH-

wish i could strut my stuff- maybe i need that bra and undie set that model has on??!?!?!?!

• Options
    I am lucky enough to have a hubby who tells me everyday (sincerely) that he thinks i'm sexy, even as my tummy (and my arms, face & butt) are growing. For me I feel great just by not giving up, i stretch each morning, go for a nice long walk and do a pre-natal yoga routine. It's not super calorie burning, but it makes me feel like I haven't completely given up on myself. It also makes me feel like i have a little wiggle room to do things like eat half of a green bean casserole (a small one in my defense) for lunch. You won't feel sexy every moment of everyday, and i definitely am not rocking a short dress, but sometimes feeling "sexy for being pregnant" is enough for me.
  • Options

imagelovelykins:
    I am lucky enough to have a hubby who tells me everyday (sincerely) that he thinks i'm sexy, even as my tummy (and my arms, face & butt) are growing. For me I feel great just by not giving up, i stretch each morning, go for a nice long walk and do a pre-natal yoga routine. It's not super calorie burning, but it makes me feel like I haven't completely given up on myself. It also makes me feel like i have a little wiggle room to do things like eat half of a green bean casserole (a small one in my defense) for lunch. You won't feel sexy every moment of everyday, and i definitely am not rocking a short dress, but sometimes feeling "sexy for being pregnant" is enough for me.

what yoga dvd are you doing? i NEED to start... my body needs to stretch

• Options
    I deifnitely do not feel sexy. I am thinking of getting something to make me feel a little bit more that way. I hate it.
    Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I've tried a few and this is my favorite. It's so easy, it's actually relaxing instead of taxing like some others i've tried.

https://www.yogaworkouthq.com/free-prenatal-yoga/

• Options
    I think feeling particularly sexy when pregnant is kind of fetishy. I still feel sexy sometimes, but certainly not more sexy than I did five months ago
  • Options
    I feel incredibly ugly and unattractive. It's not the pregnancy itself, it's the changes to my body. I can no longer wear my contact lenses so I'm always wearing my glasses. My skin is all broken out (not just my face) and very dry. I got my hair cut shortly after getting my BFP and ended up with one of the worst haircuts I've ever had. Blech.
  • Options
    I don't feel sexy at all! Actually, I tried on a little lingerie outfit that I have a few months back, and was physically disgusted at the way my giant boobs looked in the bra-top part of it! And so pale and veiny... NOT cute!!! Tongue Tied
    imageVisit The Nest!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagejesbeth:
    I feel incredibly ugly and unattractive. It's not the pregnancy itself, it's the changes to my body. I can no longer where my contact lenses so I'm always wearing my glasses. My skin is all broken out (not just my face) and very dry. I got my hair cut shortly after getting my BFP and ended up with one of the worst haircuts I've ever had. Blech.

This makes me sad! No I am having trouble with my contacts too and have been wearing glasses a lot. I know that it's not a sexy moment when you're being kissed, things are getting heated, and either you or DH has to take off the glasses. So I get that. Your hair will grow! Feel better lady!

• Options
    imagestephlas8:

imagejesbeth:
    I feel incredibly ugly and unattractive. It's not the pregnancy itself, it's the changes to my body. I can no longer where my contact lenses so I'm always wearing my glasses. My skin is all broken out (not just my face) and very dry. I got my hair cut shortly after getting my BFP and ended up with one of the worst haircuts I've ever had. Blech.

This makes me sad! No I am having trouble with my contacts too and have been wearing glasses a lot. I know that it's not a sexy moment when you're being kissed, things are getting heated, and either you or DH has to take off the glasses. So I get that. Your hair will grow! Feel better lady!

Thanks Steph. You're such a sweetheart. 

• Options

I'm not feeling sexy, but starting to feel like my sassy self again.  I darkened my hair (it darkened on it's own but just looked dirty), cut it and am wearing mascara daily and eyeliner to feel extra good :) also trying to do pilates for at least 20 min daily.

*eta:  I also finally went to the dermatologist and got something rx that is safe to use (finacea) and it is slowly helping my horrible acne

BabyName TickerimageBabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"