Minnesota Babies

Pediatrician Recommendations NW

Ladies, I am now starting to look for pediatricians in my area. I have found 2; Partners in Pediatrics and Southlake. Can anyone give me some recommendations to these places or recommend a Dr. in the Plymouth, Minnetonka, and Maple Grove area? I went to Southlake when I was a baby through a few years ago; the Plymouth location seems trashy and I am not a fan of the nurses in this facility? am I the only one?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pediatrician Recommendations NW

• We looooove our pedi at PIP in Plymouth.  The boys see Dr. Savitt there.  He is wonderful, I can't say enough good things about him.

And they moved to a different space in the West Health building, so it's nice and newly remodeled. :)

ReadyCare is pretty much the greatest thing ever.  I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes to have one of my boys be seen when we were there for ReadyCare.

We've also visited the Maple Grove clinic a few times for Ready Care and have seen a few other pedis through that.  So if you would rather go to that clinic, let me know and I can tell you who I like at that location.

Mama to Elliot (11.09.08) and Jude (09.01.11)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • The Plymouth South Lake Pediatrics is where we take DS. I think the office is really nice and new, so maybe they have moved since you stopped going there.

We started out in the St. Louis Park office, but they closed that one (it was really small) and moved the staff to other offices. I can't give you recommendations on pediatricians at that office, because we haven't actually seen one of the doctors since his ped was moved to Minnetonka. We followed DS's NP Liz Hass (who we absolutely love) when the St. Louis Park office closed. She is actually the reason that we chose South Lake Pediatrics over another practitioner.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"