December 2011 Moms

2 Days Left...Eeeekkkk!

The Bump has informed me that there are 2 days left until my due date (as if I wasn't already keeping track), but it's just so exciting to see that we are at the finish line! When I first started using TB, I had 255 days left, and now just 2! It's crazy!

Anyone else getting excited and slightly overwhelmed by how close "Labor Day" is?! :) 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (uREA)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: 2 Days Left...Eeeekkkk!

• Me! It is so close it's crazy! 10 days for me, but really it could be 2, or 16... hopefully closer to 2 though! Hahaha.... Hope baby makes the appearance soon for you!! :)

Pregnancy Ticker pregnancy tickers
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Me, too! It looks like I'll actually be having this kid on Friday. There are literally less than three days until he arrives. I can't believe it. It almost doesn't seem real to me yet. Maybe it'll finally hit me when I'm on the table in the operating room.
    DS 12.02.11

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Me!! My actual due date isn't until Sunday, but my induction date is Wednesday, meaning my DS will be in my arms sometime on Thursday. It's starting to get pretty exciting!

It's also bittersweet. I woke up this morning and realized that when I go to bed tonight, it will be the last time that DH and I will be able to snuggle in our own bed with my baby bump. Tomorrow night we will be at the hospital, and it will probably be my last night sleeping pregnant forever! I'm trying to cherish every second. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"