Cloth Diapering

Another newborn stash critique

I know you ladies do this all the time, and I actually have many of the posts saved, but I'd still love to hear your thoughts on my stash! 

Newborn sizes:

11 xs BG AIO

7 Thirsties duo diapers size 1

2 Thirsties duo covers size 1

24 GMD orange edge prefolds (this came as a lot, should I sell 1/2 and buy 12 yellow edge?)

3 snappies 

My plan was to buy 2 more Thirsties covers and 6 orange (or yellow?) GMD workhorse snapless fitteds... but I would love to hear any suggestions that would make my stash better. I'd ideally love to do laundry ever other day.

Thanks so much cloth diapering mavens!  

DD 1.18.2012

Re: Another newborn stash critique

• I think getting more covers and the workhorse are a great addition to your stash. I really like the workhorse fitteds. I would get some yellow edge prefolds too. But, overall, you have a nice looking stash!

I never tried out the BG xs, but I wish I had. I didn't have any luck with the NB AIOs that I bought. (lil joeys and grovia = fail). 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagebrittas:

I think getting more covers and the workhorse are a great addition to your stash. I really like the workhorse fitteds. I would get some yellow edge prefolds too. But, overall, you have a nice looking stash!

I never tried out the BG xs, but I wish I had. I didn't have any luck with the NB AIOs that I bought. (lil joeys and grovia = fail). 

Thanks! We are hoping to move towards pockets once she is old enough for OS, so I wasn't sure if yellow edge prefolds would be worth it... but it would probably be good for that in between sizing! 

I have heard mixed reviews on lil joeys, but I did have my eye on some grovia AIOs. I am trying to keep my stash to what's necessary though, so I continue to wait :) 

DD 1.18.2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"