Trouble TTC

Got a RE!!

Ahh I'm excited.

A few weeks ago I got a referal after seeing a new OBGYN. My insurance (Tricare) sent me to some OBGYN right down the road basically and I wasnt too thrilled since he didnt specialize in IF or anything - he was just a regular doc. But I scheduled an appt for next monday anyway.

Today I get a letter in the mail from my insurance saying they changed my referral to the Kansas University Center for Reproductive Medicine! They specialize in IF, IVF, IUI, etc etc. And my doctor is one of the directors of the program. I'm super psyched about this. This place sent me a ton of forms to fill out electronically, and had me transfer my medical files to them and all that good stuff. It seemed so much more thorough! I'm really hopeful.

Maybe we can actually get things to work in these last two cycles.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Got a RE!!

• Great!  If you have a limited timeframe (you or your DH deploy soon), you'll want to go see them asap, so you don't miss a cycle.  Best of luck!

TTC #1 Since 8/2010
    Me: 34, DH: 35 DX: DOR (FSH 14.9, AMH 0.67, AFC ~10) and Egg Quality

IVF #1 Feb 2012. MDFL protocol w/ Met. 7 ER, 0F.
    May Donor Egg IVF cycle:3 EF, 1 blast ET 5/12, 2 frosties
    BFP 5/21! beta #1 5/22 306 beta #2 5/24 818 beta #3 5/31 15,038.

image"">
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    "Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is a little like expecting the bull not to attack you because you are a vegetarian." --Dennis Wholey

• awesome! Are you in the K.C. area?  
    Gretchen Evie, born 7/8/2012 at 35w5d
  • Loading the player...
  • That's great! Hope things go well for you!!
  • Pug - I'm stationed at Fort Riley and my referral is for the KU in Wicheta.

Are you familiar with KS?

And thanks for the well wishes everyone!!

• I'm in Kansas City so I was just curious :)  I figured you were at Ft. Riley but wasn't sure if they were having you come all the way out to the KUMC here! 
    Gretchen Evie, born 7/8/2012 at 35w5d
  • I was really happy to get this new referral, whether it was for the KUMC in KC or Wicheta. They seem like really good clinics.

I miss VA, there was so much more to do here than where I am now!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"