Attachment Parenting
Options

Tell me about your SBP sling

I am interested in getting one, but I'm not sure about what material to get.  I would like one that works in cold and hot weather.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Tell me about your SBP sling

• Options

All of my SBP slings have been slingified wraps, so while I'm familiar with the shoulder style I haven't felt her fabric.

That said, I'd probably get either linen, tencel, or the french twill.  Did you check out her site yet?  She has icons by each fabric type showing what age range and temperatures they're good for.  I wouldn't worry about needing different slings for newborns vs. babies like she has listed though.

• Options
    I got the one in denim.  I think it was about $30.  I wasn't sure how DS would do in it and didn't want to spend too much.  It's really strong and works great!  It definitely is good for hot weather and should work for cold fine too.  I won't be carrying DS1 too much in it, but with DS2, I'll just bundle him up in clothes and pop him in the sling for the winter.  
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have a tencel one.  The fabric is soft after washing and pretty sturdy.  It doesn't make me too hot to wear in the summer, and during the winter, it didn't make DD overly hot (like the Moby) in her winter clothes.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"