Secondary IF

Anyone else turn into a witch during the 2ww?

Last week I was in the greatest mood leading up to O.  I was so happy and full of energy.  Well, ever since I o'd, I have been grouchy and irritable.  Had a meltdown yesterday when my dog wouldn't jump into the car.  Then this morning I got into a fight with my mom about it.  Both times I started crying.  I was even snippy this weekend despite getting to spend it at a 5-star hotel.  I was like this last month too.  I also tend to have really odd and vivid dreams.

Is it due to the rise in progesterone or is it because of 2IF anxiety and stress, and worrying about whether I'm KU or not?  Does this happen to anyone else? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone else turn into a witch during the 2ww?

• I am really having my moments during this 2ww....I think because this is my first medicated cycle, last cycle I knew that my chances were close to zero.  I think I was worse the few days following actually taking the clomid, I was just really irritable.  Now I am super anxious for Friday to come, hopefully sans AF!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • I hear you twizzle and I am not even in the 2ww yet!  LOL!  My issue was clomid+80 degree weather in Nov+my-laws = super biatch!  :)  I can only guess how much worse its going to be for me after O.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes, I completely agree.  Ironically I was thinking about this yesterday and wondering if anyone else felt the same way.  Plus, I really, really hate all of the phantom symptoms. 
  • I do find that it is harder for me to stay calm during the 2 WW. However, since making the dietary changes and taking the TCM herbs, it has become much easier. I am in a much better mood all around. But, the diet is what has really changed it for me.
    Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • imagelillinzlou:
    I do find that it is harder for me to stay calm during the 2 WW. However, since making the dietary changes and taking the TCM herbs, it has become much easier. I am in a much better mood all around. But, the diet is what has really changed it for me.

That makes total sense!  I was really bad about the diet this weekend because of Thanksgiving and staying at a hotel.  Today I am in a much better mood.  I guess I just need to be stricter about the diet. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"