Blended Families

Okay help me out here...

DD1 and her boyfriend broke up...finally.  He's been blowing up her phone to get back with her because I guess he and his not-yet-legal-drinking-age girlfriend and he got into a fight (he's been living with her and her mom.  Winner winner chicken dinner.)

He's driving her car (registered to both).  They bought stuff together, so they'll need some sort of separation agreement.  A family law facilitator can get through that stuff.

HOWEVER, they also have a six-year-old son (next month anyway.)  He's been keeping the son because he says her home life isn't stable (she's living with a friend while she looks for a place to stay - yeah, living with his girlfriend's mom is sooo much more stable) and he's threatening to take their son and move out of state or out of town, whichever, and make it difficult for her to see their son.

What would you put in a parenting plan (emergency plan to be filed asap) to make sure she's covered and he can't cut-and-run?  How about the separation agreement?  (This is obviously less important right now.  She needs to have her arse and her son's covered more than she needs the television sets she bought.)

The absolute first thing that comes to mind is a mileage restriction.  No taking the child more than 90 miles from where the other parent lives without court approval or from the other parent or something along those lines.  We're going to try to whip something up that she can file asap.  And a restraining order (prohibiting him from taking son and also a limited contact so he quits blowing up her phone.)

Photobucket

Re: Okay help me out here...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"