April 2012 Moms
Options

Want a good cry?

Maybe it's just me but this got a really good cry session out of me! Sorry if it isn't clicky, just cut and paste. 

https://news.advocate.com/post/13324191023/possibly-the-most-beautiful-ad-for-marriage-equality

Honestly, don't want to hear what people who believe we should discriminate in this way have to say. I can't even BEGIN to want to understand that side of the argument. Just wanted to share a sweet commercial that made me CRY in my ice cream tonight!!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Want a good cry?

• Options

I posted this on FB yesterday, it definitely made me teary eyed!

• Options

Yep that got me teary eyed...this part of the article really angers me

" But Prime Minister Julia Gillard remains opposed, arguing that ?the institution of marriage has come to have a particular meaning and standing in our culture and nation and that should continue unchanged.?

My understanding of marriage was that you are choosing to spend the rest of your life and make a commitment to them because you love them...I don't see how that changes if you are gay or not. 

Df and I are moving to Australia soon and I am hoping that this woman is not our Prime Minister for too much longer!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I saw this ad a few days ago and posted on FB... All I could write was best commercial ever.  So awesome.

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"