Babies on the Brain

Sex Drive like WHOA!

hey all, ive been totally craving sex for the past 48 hours, which with a non STTN 8 mo old is definitely a change for me, could this mean im ovulating? things are also smelling funny.. needless to say we just enjoyed the moment so fingers crossed:-)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Sex Drive like WHOA!

• What am I crossing my fingers for?
    July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • You're totes preggars. Congratulations!!1!
    Batman likes to watch cartoons on the weekends. Whatever.

"I'll gladly take cold sores over eye herpes" -ElieFin
    "Unicorn glitter gives me UTIs." -Leila'sMommy
  • What do you mean things are smelling funny?
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • we're TTC so thats why my fingers are crossed.. i was wondering if anybody elses libido increased when they ovulated..
  • I think you need to make sure you don't have a yeast infection if things are smelling funny.
  • im just smelling things that my husband isnt, yesterday we went for a walk and i thought i smelled a dead animal and he didnt smell a thing, and dinner (one of my favorite meals) smelled off...
  • imagemisstrish521:
    I think you need to make sure you don't have a yeast infection if things are smelling funny.

Winner!

Batman likes to watch cartoons on the weekends. Whatever.

"I'll gladly take cold sores over eye herpes" -ElieFin
    "Unicorn glitter gives me UTIs." -Leila'sMommy
  • You can't be pregnant and ovulate at the same time. This post is making my head hurt.
    July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

• ok.. maybe that was a little inconsice... THAT is not smelling different. I meant my sense of smell towards everything around me has been off.
  • imageMissAshley918:
    im just smelling things that my husband isnt, yesterday we went for a walk and i thought i smelled a dead animal and he didnt smell a thing, and dinner (one of my favorite meals) smelled off...

Yeah. That's a pregnancy symptom. I thought you were ovulating and therefore not pregnant. 

• wow this is not that difficult. I have been craving sex therefore we have been having sex. I normally dont want to have sex this much so i was wondering if it meant i was ovulating. I hope this will result in a pregnancy. thanks for your wonderful support
  • imageMissAshley918:
    im just smelling things that my husband isnt, yesterday we went for a walk and i thought i smelled a dead animal and he didnt smell a thing, and dinner (one of my favorite meals) smelled off...

And then you got horny?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageGhostMonkey:
    imageMissAshley918:
    wow this is not that difficult. I have been craving sex therefore we have been having sex. I normally dont want to have sex this much so i was wondering if it meant i was ovulating. I hope this will result in a pregnancy. thanks for your wonderful support
    This may come as a surprise, but we can't see your ovaries.

Speak for yourself!  OP, you are totes ovulating! My telepathic skills are always right. 

• Ok, I LOL'd at this whole thread. Awesome.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagewils0482:

imageMissAshley918:

And then you got horny?

::dead::
  • A ripe, smelly cheese always gets me randy. 
  • I loathe the saying "like WHOA".  You sound like a 16 year old kid. 
    photo db44578a-7b8c-4755-ad7b-b5de3ca46717.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"