Late Term and Child Loss

hard day

I keep crying. We put up the tree today and all I think when I see it is that Connor would have been here any day now. Life is so unfair.
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: hard day

• I'm sorry you had a hard day.  We put up the tree at my parent's house today, my nieces and nephew were there, and it was fun to watch them put ornaments on because they were so excited... but also heart wrenching that my son would never get to do that.  It did make me feel better though that I had given my mom and ornament for Peyton and I put that on the tree... and my mom also bought a new tree topper, an angel that was for him too.  So it was hard but also nice to know he will always be included, just not in the way I'd always dreamed of.  Anyways, the point of that was wondering if you had any ornaments for Connor?  If not, maybe putting one up for him would help just a little.  ((Hugs))
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

• (((hugs)))
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ? to Loss+M/PL+TTCAL+PgAL+PAL

PgAL/PAL welcome
  • Loading the player...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Big hugs. 
    TTC since November 2009. DH diagnosed with sperm antibodies. IUI #1 = BFN IUI #2 = BFN On the road to IVF.... Egg Retrieval Jan 21, 2011 16 eggs retrieved Egg transfer Jan 26, 2011 Only 2 viable eggs transferred. 1 IVF, 1 ICSI IVF #1 = BFP :-) 10/3/11 No heart beat at 38 weeks: Our baby Jack became an angel 12/14/11 = natural BFP Rainbow baby Samantha Jacklyn born8/8/12. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • (((hugs)))

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"