Secondary IF

Bought myself my birthday present...

I'm turning 32 this month.  (Yikes!  Biological clock ticking, since this hasn't ever been easy for me...)  I got myself...a LAWN TRACTOR!  Yes, because a riding mower is what every girl dreams of, right?

We've been using the neighbors' for the past 5 years and paying for gas and any unscheduled maintenance as well as mowing their lawn in return.  First two years, we couldn't afford a riding mower.  The next year, I needed to do a major clean/reorganization job in the garage.  I've been pushing DH to get our own for the past 2 years, but he hasn't wanted the expense.

Well, now we traded jobs, and I'm doing the mowing.  (DH has allergies.)  I don't want to be stuck mowing our acre of lawn plus their three quarters of an acre of lawn.  (They have 3 acres total, and we have 2, but the rest is old-growth forest.)  So....not only did I get a lawn tractor, but I got a NICE one.  54" deck, baby.  And a debris collector to haul behind.  (This time of year, it's needed for picking up leaves.)

Before Christmas, I hope to get a snow blade, too.  And eventually a cart, spreader, aerator....

It'll be awesome!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
TTC since 6/02 (age 22) K/U instantly despite no AF for 5 months--preemie baby boy 1/03
M/C 11/04 - M/C 05 - M/C 06 - BFP 2/08--fullterm baby girl 10/08 - M/C 4/11 - went to RE at age 31
DX: crappy quality & infrequent ovulation, mild MFI
Stimmed cycle #1 C/P 7/11 - Stimmed cycle #2 C/P 8/11 - Stimmed cycle #4 C/P 10/11
On Stimmed Cycle #5
Always thought I'd be a "mom of many"--now just hoping to be a "mom of one or two more!"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"