Baby Showers
Options

Target Registry Woes

Whether I sign in to edit my registry, or merely perform a name search (mine) to find my registry, I get NOTHING aside from the page's background design.  I see the little indicator stating that I have X# of items on my list...but absolutely nothing I do to edit and/or see my list works.

Anyone else having this problem and/or found a work-around for this?  I've been struggling all week to get this problem correctly to no avail.  I wanted those who were shopping this week (particularly black Friday sales) to have access...my shower is next weekend. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Target Registry Woes

• Options

I have this problem almost every time I go to Target.com and always when I'm trying to access my registry.

The only work-around I have found is to use Internet Explorer instead of Mozilla Firefox.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I had this problem too.  And also make sure if you talk to any guests that they make sure/double check to have your registry scanned when they purchase items in the store, or to purchase online through your registry page.  People weren't doing this and I ended up with doubles and triples of items.  Then they weren't including reciepts because they tell your guests that they won't need one.  Grrrrrrrrrrr.  It was such a hassle when I tried to return items.  So just a word of warning.   
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've been having this problem for the past week or so and Internet Explorer doesn't seem to help!  Ahhhh!  So frustrating.  And my shower's this weekend.
  • Options

Note to self: Do not register at Target. Thanks all!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"