April 2012 Moms
Options

*TeamHayes*

Best of luck revealing your pregnancy/gender to your families - I'm so excited for you! Let us know how it goes :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: *TeamHayes*

• Options
    We told my parents and they are so excited! They were shocked! It was so amazing. My mom kept saying why didn't you tell us, and then I told her I was four months along! She went wild, she wants him here right now so they can play. She is so excited to be a grandmother again - she wants to tell everyone. My sister is so excited her three kids will have a new cousin and my cousin who is due mid March called right after my mom called my aunt and was practically crying she was so excited our boys will be a month apart and will grow up together and we will be on maternity leave together. Everyone is so excited!! We are telling my in laws tomorrow at dinner and they are going to lose their mind, it will be the first grandchild. We framed and wrapped ultrasound pictures and gave them to the moms to open. I am so happy that my family is so excited! My mom and I are going black friday shopping tomorrow, bring on the boy stuff!
    Kellen 4.27.12 Miller 6.30.13 Baby #3 edd 9.7.15
  • Options
    Awww yay! I'm so glad they were excited and everything went well :) I can't wait to hear how your inlaws are going to react since this will be their first granchild.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Aw, that's awesome!  I'm really glad it went so well!  I mean, how could it not, but it's still great.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I came on here today, just to read the update.  Glad everyone is so excited and hope you got some good deals today!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"