April 2012 Moms
Options

HBDB ~ for the night crew with a survey ;o)

Weight Gain (+/-) ~

Maternity Clothes? ~

Highlight of the week ~

Blue/Pink/Green ~

QOTW ~ because I am super jealous of you Americans having Thanksgiving tomorrow ~  what is your favourite Thanksgiving dish?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: HBDB ~ for the night crew with a survey ;o)

• Options

Weight Gain (+/-) ~ up 10 lbs last week who knows now!

Maternity Clothes? ~ yup expect for sweats (like in this weeks pics), lulus & top

Highlight of the week ~ Friday's upcoming A/S

Blue/Pink/Green ~ Green till the end!

QOTW ~ because I am super jealous of you Americans having Thanksgiving tomorrow ~ what is your favourite Thanksgiving dish? Turkey with cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I posted late in the other HDBD thread so here it is again!

Weight Gain (+/-) ~ up 8 pounds

Maternity Clothes? ~ For the most part.  I have some normal dresses and tops that can be worn still, but pants are definitely maternity.

Highlight of the week ~ Spending all day with DH and family tomorrow...and Friday off too :) Also, I felt 2 kicks from the outside the other morning, that was pretty awesome.

Blue/Pink/Green ~ Green till the end as well.

QOTW ~ because I am super jealous of you Americans having Thanksgiving tomorrow ~ what is your favourite Thanksgiving dish? Hmm I think it would be stuffing with gravy.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

So tired and sick. Totally not up for a picture right now. Maybe tomorrow with some turkey in my belly :)

I want to answer the questions though :)

Weight Gain (+/-) -7. I'm really confused. The doctor says they won't worry until the 2nd half of my pregnancy. I gained 40 lbs with DD and had gained at least 15 by this point in my first pregnancy so this is really weird to me.

Maternity Clothes? Been wearing them for months! So comfy!

Highlight of the week - Having it end! So glad for this 4 day weekend! DD was sick all weekend and I have been sick all week. I need some down time!

Blue/Pink/Green - I really think Blue but I have no idea. U/S scheduled for Tuesday afternoon (next week) 

Favorite Thanksgiving Dish? Probably the combo of turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy in one bite. Sooo good.

-----------------------------
    Penelope Lynn 5.8.2009
    Harrison Peter 4.10.2012

Check out the blog at balletandbaseball.com
    click for toddler hilarity
  • Options

I finally took a picture this week.

Weight Gain (+/-) ~ Up only 5 lbs after two bouts of some nasty GI crap last week

Maternity Clothes? ~ Yep, been rockin' them for months now

Highlight of the week ~ A/S this morning

Blue/Pink/Green ~ Green

Favorite Thanksgiving food ~ Nothing on its own, but I've been looking forward to the turkey/mashed potato/cranberry sauce combination since the beginning of November.

Mom to little frog 8/07, Lucky Duck 5/10, & Little Lion 4/12
  • Options

Weight Gain (+/-) ~ +3lbs (really still down 7 because I lost 10 in the first few months, but I decided to restart the count :p)

Maternity Clothes? ~ Oh yea, I love my stretchy pants!

Highlight of the week ~ I felt some real movement today, no guessing about it!

Blue/Pink/Green ~ Green til the end

QOTW ~ because I am super jealous of you Americans having Thanksgiving tomorrow ~  what is your favourite Thanksgiving dish?  Homemade mashed potatoes! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

April 2012 Mamas Blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Look! I put the diaper on the baby! image Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options

Weight Gain (+/-)  net total 6 lbs

Maternity Clothes? ~ On and off. Just got a few things from Motherhood.

Highlight of the week ~ I accidentally laid down on my baby last night. lol. I got into bed on my stomach, and I felt like I was laying on something. I guess that sounds bad as a highlight, but it made it feel really real that there's a baby in there.

Blue/Pink/Green ~ pink

QOTW ~ because I am super jealous of you Americans having Thanksgiving tomorrow ~  what is your favourite Thanksgiving dish? sweet potato souffle/casserole, with pecans, not marshmallows. mmm can't wait.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"