Sorry, I was feeling too sentimental yesterday on Kira's birthday to list any type of baby gear! I'm already feeling sentimental enough with Elena's first birthday nearing.... But, alas, that's why I need it gone!
Everything is in excellent condition except where noted. Comes from a smoke-free and one dog home.
1) Medela Pump in Style Advanced (PISA) Backpack, double electric pump, bought new and used for 6 months, comes with everything (though I recommend you buy new tubing). In fantastic condition; left my home just once or twice. $120
2) All of my spare Medela bottles and milk storage. I need to take inventory but I have quite a bit! I also no longer need my Born Free bottles and nipples.
3) Fisher Price full-sized swing, no frills but comfortable and works great! $40
4) Fisher Price aquarium travel swing $25
5) Bouncy seat #1. I took the bar and toys off for the photo but I do have them! A little smudged by the feet but I will wash it. $20
6) Bouncy seat #2. It's the aquarium bouncer. I do not have the original bar and toys but I do have a makeshift version that I can throw in! $15
7) Blue Bumbo with clear tray $25 SOLD
8.) Playmat, for tummy time, with mirror, attached toys, and pillow (such as to prop their little arms to look into the mirror or at the toys) $12 SOLD
9) Angelcare movement monitor with two sensors and two receivers. I purchased this new from Amazon and used it less than 2 months; as good as new. $115
10) My Brest Friend ($15) and Boppy ($10)
11) Infant Bundle Me. I loved this! Excellent condition. You can cut out a small circle in the back if you want, but we didn't do this. $25
12) Baby bunting $8 SOLD
13) Infant bather, used for about 2 seconds (seriously!) before we decided that we preferred bathing without it! Got it wet and immediately hung to dry. $10
14) Green Miracle Blanket ($15...unless DH wants to keep it for sentimental reasons!) and teddy bear Swaddle Me ($7) SOLD
15) BabyPlus, for use during pregnancy $75 PENDING
I live in Winston-Salem, DH works in GSO, and we travel to CLT and Durham every couple of months.
Thank you so much!!!