C-sections

Weight loss Q for CS mommies....

Anyone back to their pp weight? ....

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Weight loss Q for CS mommies....

• After 8 months, I finally am, and even an additional few pounds since I'm chasing after a busy crawler!
    Stephanie Hsu
  • i am 10lbs less than prepreg weight.  thankyou breastfeeding metabolism!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Yes. I reach my PP weight at around 9 months. Still have a few more to my goal though!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• yup reached my pre-preg weight 2 weeks after delivering. some of my jeans are still tight though (i guess from things shifting around) Sad
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I never gott back to my PP weight, I kept an extra 5lbs. But all of my old jeans fit just fine so I'm not sure how that worked. Fingers crossed the same thing happens this time!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I was back to my pp weight at 3 weeks with DS1 and 10 days with DS2, but I don't gain very much weight when I'm pregnant (18lbs and 9lbs) so I'm really not the best person to ask.
  • It took me about 6 months to get back to my pp weight. My pants however took 8 months for me to be in comfortably again.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • I was below my pp weight at about 4 months pp, but I still had that g*d d*mn c-section ridge thing - so gross. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I dropped down to within 5lbs of my pp weight a month after having DD and stayed there for a long time. I had to go up a size in jeans, but I was happy with where I was.

In the 6-8 month period, the weight just started melting off. I think it's a combination of DD being MUCH more active nowadays and I also started working out a few times a week. I'm now 5lbs less than I was before my pregnancy and in all my pp jeans.

imagePregnancy Ticker
  • I am back to my PP weight, but none of my clothes fit.  I still have about 20 pounds to be at my ideal weight and am just now starting to work out. 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers imageimage
  • It took me a full year to lose most of the baby weight w DS1. I started working out when he was 8-9 months, and that helped a lot.
    DS1 - Feb 2008

DS2 - Oct 2010 (my VBAC baby!)

• With DS1 I was back done to pp weight by 4 months but my stomach never got back to normal and I got pg again at 6 1/2 months afterwards. With DS2, I was back at my pre-pregnancy weight at 3 months (only gained 20lbs) and then lost anohter 20lbs by 6 months. I started running when DS2 was 3 months old and lost the weight plus toned up a lot.
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm 7 months out and still have about 15 lbs to go, but I was 112 lbs pre-pg. I'm HOPING to get back down to that. A bunch of my tiny/petite friends said their bodies held on to the an extra 10 until they stopped nursing completely. I've been running some, and I know I'm losing weight, but I don't know if my body is doing that "holding on" to the weight thing or not.

I'm just now wearing some pre-pg clothes and feel better about myself (except for my flabby tummy) Tongue Tied

MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!

• I was back to my pre-PG weight when DS1 was 12 weeks old.  I'm hoping that happens again... I've lost about half of the weight I gained while PG with DS2 at this point.
  • I was within 2-3 months, and then never budged a single pound under that. Still at that weight now though, and 19 weeks preggo, so hoping not to gain much this time and go under that weight after this LO is born.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Nope. I am 12 months pp and actually gained a few pounds after stopping breastfeeding. It is so frustrating and the holidays coming up aren't going to help.
    After many years and tears our baby boy is finally here
    Born 11-6-10

• I lost most of it within a few weeks, then gained back 15 after I started domperidone for low bfing supply.  I was down to PP weight quickly after the csection though. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I lost the weight very quickly both times. I only gained 30lbs with my son (and lost 22 of it delivering him, as he was 10lbs), and only gained 20lbs with my DD. The weight was gone by 3 months PP, and I fit back into my old clothes 6.5 months PP. It took additional time for everything to shrin k.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was back to pp weight right after Emelia was born...and then i started eating alot for breastfeeding and gained weight back! But i started working out-when it was comfortable too and watching what i ate and got back to pp weight. Going to watch what i eat this time
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I was back to my pre-preg weight around two months PP. I'm now 10 lbs lighter.
  • imageskio:

I dropped down to within 5lbs of my pp weight a month after having DD and stayed there for a long time. I had to go up a size in jeans, but I was happy with where I was.

In the 6-8 month period, the weight just started melting off. I think it's a combination of DD being MUCH more active nowadays and I also started working out a few times a week. I'm now 5lbs less than I was before my pregnancy and in all my pp jeans.

This is me exactly too.

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

• It took me an entire year to get back to PP weight. After stopping breastfeeding, the last 10 lbs would not budge. After I started exercising and watching what I ate, did I start losing again.
  • I lost all of my weight (30 lbs) within 12 weeks.
  • I have 5 lbs to go ... But am no where near fitting into my clothes :-(

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Yes, I was back to my weight w/in a month or two of having my son.  Thanks to working out 6 days a week while pregnant, breastfeeding and eating a healthy diet.  :-)  The only thing I don't really like is my scar of course.
    PPD/PPA Mom...it has been super hard, but I'm making it! Slow steps...
    Mom to Carter (6), and Calianne (1).  
    Proud VBAC, natural birth, breastfeeding, cloth diapering momma!

• Yes.

Working out and WW had me back to PP by just shy of 4 months.  I had a 50lb pregnancy.

imageimageimage
  • I am about 3-4 lbs from my pp weight.  I think I've even lost about 2 lbs in the last couple weeks.  I gained 45 lbs total in my pregnancy.  I'm EBFing and don't do much exercise.
  • So far I lost 25lbs.
    ~I Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Posting from an Android sorry for any errors
  • I am a little over 9 months from my c-section and I'm holding onto about 5 pounds.... however I am a pant size bigger because my hipes widened. I can't even get my prepreg jeans over my thighs.. ugh oh well. However muffin top over jeans remain! I gained 40-45lbs during my pregnancy and lost 35 within the first month alone.. now I just need the drive to work out and tighten up the belly.
  • Lost it all in 2 weeks. I gained less than 20 pounds this pregnancy. I am currently 10 pounds under my pp weight.

With my first baby, I gained over 50 pounds- I never successfully lost it all before getting pregnant again. I am currently 10 pounds away from that pp weight.

• I'm there at 6 mos PP, but my body has changed in so many ways and I'm having to buy a whole new wardrobe. My hips are just wider, and my boobs grew so much that I don't fit my old tops anymore. I think I can stand to lose another 20 though, and tone up for sure.
    Cloth-diapering, co-sleeping, breast-feeding, C-section Mama Photobucket
  • imageloganlac:
    I am back to my PP weight, but none of my clothes fit.  I still have about 20 pounds to be at my ideal weight and am just now starting to work out. 

This.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"