April 2011 Moms

help....

usually LO is in bed everynight and sleeping by 8:30.. but the past few nights she wont go to sleep till 10:30. she wakes up at 7 takes a nap around 4 and wakes up at 6... what am i doing wrong? is anyone elses LO doing this?? shes 7 months.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: help....

• I would say teething... DS's top two teeth are coming in and we were up every 3 hours last night. We are usually only waking up once per night. It's like he's a newborn again.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageemkatrine:
    Yes! Either he won't take his last nap or his last nap is extra long all of a sudden. After a couple of months of him pushing his bedtime gradually earlier and earlier, all of a sudden he is going to bed later. On Friday, he finally took his last nap at 4:15. I didn't think he would sleep past 5 or 5:30.... yeah.. he woke up at 7:30 and finally went to bed around 10 for the night. His usual bedtime is 7:30ish. I'm just following his cues, but its definitely thrown me off the past couple of weeks.

I never let my LO nap past 6pm. Have you tried just waking him up? My LO's last nap is from 5pm to 6pm. Just enough so that she isn't a fuss bucket but will still go down for the night at 7:30pm.  If she is still sleeping at 6, I wake her up.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • i think her teeth are going to come in.. i hope thats what it is... she doesnt seem to be coming down with anything. i guess i can just hope the best and hope that its nothing serious :(

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"