Pennsylvania Babies

West Shore mommas - family doctor recs?

You ladies gave me some great suggestions for DS's pedi and my OB/GYN, so I'm back again to see what you can offer in the way of family doctors... DH and I just went to a regular "Adult Medicine" practice before, and we're hoping to find something similar for the two of us to use here.  Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks!

Re: West Shore mommas - family doctor recs?

• We go to Heritage Family Medicine in Lemoyne.  I see Dr. Sandra Kosta and absolutely love her.  She is very real, takes her time with you, and is in a similar stage with 2 children, etc.  DD was with me for my physical this year so we chatted about what our family has been through with her during my appt.  DH sees Dr. Smith and she is also very nice- thorough and doesn't rush.  I have seen her before too.  Good luck and congrats on your baby & pregnancy!
    {Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DH and I go to Dr. Phelan in Carlisle, we love him. His office is very relaxed and I love his office staff also.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Not sure where you live but Dr. Cox at Red Cedar Family Practice in Lewisberry is a fantastic Dr. and I would not recommend anyone else! He is always in a great mood, welcoming, listens to the patient and professional.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary image TTC #1 since 10/01/11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"