Indiana Babies
Options

First round of Clomid was a success!

I got my first BFP this afternoon at 9 DPO!! I started having some symptoms in the last 2 days. I have sore nipples, last night I went to bed at 8:30 pm because I was so tired, and today I was gagging at smells in my pantry. However, I blew these off as phantom symptoms and was trying not to get too excited yet.

I planned on testing next Wednesday, but was debating about cracking open a bottle of wine earlier today. I thought I would waste a Dollar Store test to get a negative and make myself feel better about drinking. I started crying and shaking in disbelief when a second line started to form. I quickly dipped a FRER as I yelled for DH. It took a while to convince him I was pregnant because he kept telling me the test line should be as dark as the control. Smile

We are both ecstatic and keeping our fingers crossed things go well!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: First round of Clomid was a success!

• Options

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  Party!!!  i'm so excited for you!!  H&H 9 months!  (And *~*stick, baby, stick*~* dust!)

ETA:  And, OMG, my DH does the same thing.  I had to go buy a freaking digital test b/c he didn't believe it was a positive if the lines weren't the same color.

No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Congrats!   Hoping you have a sticky baby.
    TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagethethomps:

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  Party!!!  i'm so excited for you!!  H&H 9 months!  (And *~*stick, baby, stick*~* dust!)

ETA:  And, OMG, my DH does the same thing.  I had to go buy a freaking digital test b/c he didn't believe it was a positive if the lines weren't the same color.

Haha. He actually took one himself to compare before he was really convinced. I think he was as shocked as I was!

• Options
    omg, yay!!!!!  so excited for you!!!!  I was so happy to read this post!  congrats!!!!
  • Options
    Woohoo!! That's awesome! It was great to come back to the Bump after a week away and see this post. So glad to have some new BFPs on the board and hope the trend continues!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    That is such great news! Congrats!
    image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Congrats!  So happy for you!  Smile

Am I the only one wondering if it might be twins?!?!  I had an early positive with my twins...  Will they do betas since you were on clomid?

Owen and Olivia born on November 2, 2011 at 30.5 weeks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageraches:

Congrats!  So happy for you!  Smile

Am I the only one wondering if it might be twins?!?!  I had an early positive with my twins...  Will they do betas since you were on clomid?

Haha you voiced my unspoken fear!! I thought of that as well. I have to call the office still this morning and see what exactly they will order. She did already tell me she would do an early ultrasound around 6 weeks so I guess we'll see....

• Options
    Yay!! Congratulations!!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Congrats and H&H 9 months!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Yay! Congrats! That is such great news! H&H 9! 
  • Options
    Congratulations, Brit! So exciting!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!
  • Options
    I know we don't know each other whatsoever, but this post gave me a big smile this morning :) Congratulations!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"