Babies on the Brain

The AMAs

My confession: I'm 28 and I adore The Biebs. I think he's adorable and I like most of his music. He just performed his new Christmas song and I liked it, it had a reggae vibe.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: The AMAs

• I missed the bieb BUT I am currently sobbing listening to these die young folks.  I swear I was not this sappy before the peanut was born.  I'm pretty sure my DH is going to piss himself laughing at me.
  • Not a Bieber fan, but love the AMA's and I completely forgot they were on. Missed 30 minutes, but thanks for the reminder!

BFP #1- 10/2011 (m/c 12 weeks)
    BFP #2- 9/2012 (beautiful boy born sleeping @ 20 weeks)
    BFP #3- 11/2013 (m/c 6 weeks)
    BF #4 - 10/2014- stick baby!!!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • If you sing the chorus to "Baby" to DD, she''ll sing "baby, baby, ooooooh, baby". So freaking cute! DH is appalled Stick out tongue

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I know and the girl singing it was all smiles...while I was sitting here doing the ugly cry. 
  • I have to say, katie Perry makes me want to stab myself in the ears and eyes.
  • imagedanlexi04:
    I have to say, katie Perry makes me want to stab myself in the ears and eyes.

I'm not a huge fan of her, either.  BUT, I do like the song she just sang- one of the few I like from her. I didn't care for it live, though.

BFP #1- 10/2011 (m/c 12 weeks)
    BFP #2- 9/2012 (beautiful boy born sleeping @ 20 weeks)
    BFP #3- 11/2013 (m/c 6 weeks)
    BF #4 - 10/2014- stick baby!!!!!!
  • Aaaand Christina Agulera looked AWFUL. She gained some weight, no big deal, but she needs to acknowledge it and stop craming herself into dresses that are at least two sizes to small.
  • I am seriously speechless that Taylor Swift just won that.

W.

T.

F.

TTC #1 - Cycle 29 - BFP!! 03/05/10
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Blog BFP Chart Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"