August 2012 Moms

BFP at 5dpo

Well after two miscarriages/chemical pregnancies in a row for the last two months, I got yet another very early BFP yesterday at 5 dpo. Though I have a feeling I may be more along the lines of 8-10 dpo because the OPKs were weird this month. I didn't chart or take any supplements (I was on Vitex and red raspberry the month before). I just tried to relax and let it happen. With all that said, I am cautiously introducing myself because I was the one of the first BFPs on the July board also and it was so sad to leave. Please God let this be our take home baby :) Baby dust to you all TTC and may we have a great 9 months together ! 
Everything is Better Handmade <3 <br> The Crafty Clarks on Etsy

Re: BFP at 5dpo

• Congrats!

Sending you lots and lots of sticky baby dust! 

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
    "Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it" 
    --Helen Keller 

4 miscarriages: Nov 2009,  Jan 2011, Sept 2011,  Oct 2012
    IVF Round 1:
    3/4/15: Egg Retrieval
    16 Eggs Retrieved -- 15 Fertilized via ICSI -- 10 Blastocysts Biopsied for PGD & PGS -- 2 (male) Blastocysts Remain for Transfer
    5/13/15: FET -- 5/26/15: BFN
    CANCELLED IVF Round 2.

Living a happy, child-free life with my best friend.
    *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
  • Congrats! H & H 9 to you! Sending sticking dust your way!
    Married since 06/2004, TTC since 01/2011

BFP #1 and M/C 5/2011

BFP #2 7/1/2011, Blighted ovums officially diagnosed at 9w6d, D&C 8/19/2011.

BFP #3 12/7/2011, EDD 8/15/2012, Harper Lorelai born 8/09/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I remember you from last month!  I'm back here as well... good luck, H&H 9 months!
    Dec 2016 BMB August Siggy Challenge: Awkward Back to School Photos

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
    VOTE on my Name List
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"