Indiana Babies
Options

Mommy and Me Classes

I am looking for a mommy and me class of some sort for me and my 9 month old.  I work full time so evenings or weekends would only work.  Does anyone know of anything in the Indianapolis, Greenwood, or near Westside area?

Re: Mommy and Me Classes

• Options
    We did Gymboree classes and loved them. They are in Carmel or Greenwood. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

We enrolled our daughter in Tippy Toes School of Dance at 16 months.  She loved it.  We still attend there but she's in a preschool class now, not mommy and me.  The mommy and me class was great.  They're still currently accepting enrollment for this dance season.  I can get you a discount if you enroll before Christmas.  Let me know if you want more information!

ETA: I see now that your LO is 9 months.  I read it as 19.  Sorry.  Keep it in mind for next year! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Madison is 9 months and we take swim lessons together at the Baxter YMCA on the Southside.  There are a few others the same age.  They are cute as can be.... We sing, kick, blow bubbles, push off the wall, and sing more. 

They also offer other classes, day and evening.  I believe weekends too. 

2nd EDD 02/01/13 - MC 5 1/2 weeks 6/5/12. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"