Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Need some ideas for Xmas gifts for 16month old girl

So I have been really out of it lately due to some health issues and now new ones coming up. Going to have a biopsy and possible surgery during thebeginning of december. Anywayssssssss    

I want to try to do some Christmas shopping for my little girl who will be 16 months. She has a lot of handme down toys from her 4 year old brother but I want to get her some toys of her own or anything that is new, fun, educational, etc etc.

What toys are new and awesome for a little girl her age?     Thanks in advance

Re: Need some ideas for Xmas gifts for 16month old girl

• E loved the corn popper she got last Christmas. You could also do music instruments, art supplies, books, and trains/cars. Babydolls, doll house, dress up clothes are good too.

Heck, I bet you could give her a box and she would be happy. :)

• Hope you are doing better! Im going to get my daughter some art supplies, some playdough, crayons, paint, ect. books, an Elmo Sesame Street fold out couch, maybe some lacing beads.

OH and, what is a corn popper? Huh?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Mommyaudra, thanks, had gallbladder removed ( horrible pain) and now finding out that my mammogram is abnormal and saw the surgeon and going to have a biopsy. Have had tumors and cysts in the past this time they are nto sure what it is. So you can imagine my head is in the clouds.

Anyways thanks for the ideas , good ones so far, keep em coming.....

• I will keep you in my prayers :) I second anything to do with baby dolls, DD(16 mos) loves her stroller right now, and I am thinking about getting her a cradle or highchair to go with. Puzzles are great, and I know the kitchen is popular, although I think I am waiting for the 2nd Birthday for that. DD also loves all of the fisher price learning toys like the picnic basket and tea pot set, they have a little purse as well.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"