Thankful Thursday :) — The Bump
North Carolina Babies

Thankful Thursday :)

With it being one week away from Thanksgiving, I thought I'd share my BIG thankful Thursday thought...

This year I am thankful God is faithful and we will be welcoming a new baby next May!  I could live without the awful nausea, but so thankful that I've made it past 12 weeks!  My due date is May 30th (like NatPhoto09). I'm still in a bit of shock as we had been trying for a long time, but DH's travel schedule had made the timing almost impossible. 

Now I just need to get creative with our Christmas cards this year - most of my family & close friends know, but I think it will be fun to share the news with our annual Christmas card/photo.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Thankful Thursday :)

• Ahh congratulations Jules!!! So exciting!!! I hope your nausea goes away soon and you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy! 

I'm so excited for you!!!!
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • SO excited for you! Congrats!

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Jules I'm so excited to share a due date! We'll see which baby wants to make an entrance first.  Congratulations and hugs!
  • Congratulations! 

There seems to be a lot of 12 week/May announcements popping up, who else is hiding?? :) (not me!)

My sweet boy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image AngelPack:

There seems to be a lot of 12 week/May announcements popping up, who else is hiding?? :) (not me!)

I'm thinking of getting a dog. Maybe in May?--who knows.  Big Smile

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• image MrsHughesNC:
    image AngelPack:

I'm thinking of getting a dog. Maybe in May?--who knows.  Big Smile

Love it Yes

My sweet boy :)
  • Wonderful news, congrats to you!!
  • Such a wonderful thing to be Thankful for! As you know we are so happy for you and your family. May will be here before you know it!

Photo Courtesy of Ever You Photography
  • Ooh congratulations - what wonderful news! Liam and Natalie may be having a couple of new birthday buddies next year on May 30th!
    Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Whoooo hooo, Congratulations Jules!!!  That is fantastic news!!! 

I am so excited for everyone due with #2!!  Sorry to hear about the nausea, that is the absolute worst feeling!   

• Awesome!!  Congrats!
  • Congratulations!!!  What a wonderful thing to be thankful for.  We announced to our families last year at Thanksgiving and it was awesome.

• Congrats and welcome to the "end of May babies" club!!
  • Wow...I way behind and just now seeing this.  big congratulations!  So exciting 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards