Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Now I want the Bumbleride Indie Twin

After entering the contest and seeing this stroller I NEED it!! My DS will be 2 months shy of 4 when this baby is born.  I want a double stroller to use for walk in the neighborhood, trips to the mall, zoos etc.  DS is a terrible walker, runs all over the place if I don't have him in a stroller.  I have been looking at different options and this stroller looks awesome, except for the $700 price :-(. Anyone have it? Can anyone recommend something that would be just as great?  I have considered the sit n stands and the ride on boards but I think it would be too easy for DS to get away! PLus I don't think they will be great for neighborhood walks etc. TIA!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Now I want the Bumbleride Indie Twin

• Options
    get a Baby Jogger City Mini GT when it comes out in Feb. It'll have good wheels and you won't have to worry about bruising your shins every time you open it like you have to with the double Indie.
  • Options

We just bought a Bob duallie on Craigslist for $350. Amazing for neighborhood walks, we've already started taking it even though #2 isn't here yet! I get tired easily at this point, and our 2.5 mile walk is a piece of cake with the Bob. 

Keep an eye open on Black Friday or Cyber Monday for double stroller deals. You might find some 15-20% off. Also, when the 2012's come out, they might discount the 2011's and you could find a good deal.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks! I did see a few of the Bumbleride Indies on Craigslist for about $400. Thats a great idea about the 2011s being discounted for 2012.  I have some time, so I will keep an eye out! Thanks so much!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I always buy the previous years model. The colors may change, but the price drops like crazy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"