July 2012 Moms

anyone having any cravings yet?

I went to Mcdonalds for breakfast with (almost)DH, SIL and BIL. DH and I got ours first and all I wanted to do was dunk my hashbrown in the maple syrup - tastes awesome! and then I wanted to put my bagel in it too.. but by then SIL and BIL had joined us and they don't know yet.

I was disappointed LOL!!! 

DX - Endometriosis 2007, PCOS 2010 TTC since July 13, 2010 50mg unmonitored clomid oct 2010 = BFN 50mg unmonitored clomid dec 2010 = BFN Lap to remove endo and HSG march 2011 = tubes clear and very little had returned. 50mg MONITORED Clomid Sept 2011 (10 tablets) + trigger shot = 3 mature follies but BFN 50mg Monitored Clomid Oct 2011 (5 tablets this time) = BFN turned BFP 9th november 2011! BabyFruit Ticker

Re: anyone having any cravings yet?

• LoL.  It does sound yummy.  I wouldn't say I have cravings, per say, but I do have food aversions.  Something sounds good one minute and the next it just sounds awful.  So I'm just taking it in stride.  Although, the other night, I wanted a snack so I ran to the grocery store.  I had no clue what I wanted...so I came home with a small jar of dill pickled and a snack size bag of trail mix.  How those two go together, I'm not sure.  But it was yummy! lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Does pizza count?  If so then yes lol

• Loading the player...
  • I agree with PP.  Food aversions are more of my thing right now. The thought of eating pancakes makes me want to Ick!

Emilia Antoinette
    10.03.12 at 41w5d Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oreo cookies.
    I got some today! The winter red ones.. Mmm.

BFP #1- 10/2011 (m/c 12 weeks)
    BFP #2- 9/2012 (beautiful boy born sleeping @ 20 weeks)
    BFP #3- 11/2013 (m/c 6 weeks)
    BF #4 - 10/2014- stick baby!!!!!!
  • Anything but sweets. I'm usually a sweetaholic , but I haven't been wanting that lately!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • I agree with PP.  I am not interested in sweets at all.  Although, (FYI: I am allergic to chocolate) I had a dream last night that I snuck away from a party to indulge in chocolate and peanut butter, weird.

I am craving salty foods. All.the.time

• I wanted pizza tonight. Dh goes and picks up pizza and breadsticks and all I ate was 3 breadsticks.... And ginger ale :-(
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Right now I can't get enough PICKLES!!! Sour and salty is my thing right now, i can literally sit and eat an entire jar of dill pickles then fall asleep fully content. I have a HUGE aversion to anything sweet....I'm not usually a big chocolate person, but I LOVE me some sweet tea, lately its the only thing that makes me Ick! 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I've had both craving and adversions. The thought of some foods make me gag while others (Crunch N Munch) is all I want to snack on! I am also craving cellery sticks and cream cheese!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Last monday I HAD to have Green Bean Casserole. My husband and I both knew I was pregnant right then, cause the last time I made it was when I was really early in my first pregnancy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagejohnnys june:
    LoL.  It does sound yummy.  I wouldn't say I have cravings, per say, but I do have food aversions.  Something sounds good one minute and the next it just sounds awful.  So I'm just taking it in stride.  Although, the other night, I wanted a snack so I ran to the grocery store.  I had no clue what I wanted...so I came home with a small jar of dill pickled and a snack size bag of trail mix.  How those two go together, I'm not sure.  But it was yummy! lol

THIS! I'm so flaky with my food preferences!  haha!  

BFP #1: 10.28.11 - Natural M/C: 12.9.11 @9w3d
    BFP #2: 1.30.12 - missed m/c found on 2.27.12 - D&C 3.1.12 @8w 
    BFP #3: 1.02.13 / EDD 8.31.13 / It's a boy!  - Baby Henry born 8.14.13
    BFP #4: 9.28.14 / EDD 5.27.15 / It's a girl! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"