2nd Trimester
Options

Fun ways to reveal the baby's gender

I am looking for some suggestions on how to reveal our little one's gender to family. We have our ultrasound in about a week and a half. Hopefully baby will not be shy and show us what its gender is. As far as everyone knows we are not finding out the sex. So, we are planning on surprising them in a fun way. Just looking for some ideas on fun ways to reveal the baby's gender. Any suggestions?

Re: Fun ways to reveal the baby's gender

• Options
    I'm doing it at Christmas time. I'm buying an outfit & wrapping it up & having my oldest open it in front of everyone. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickersPhotobucket
  • Options
    Cute Idea! We are planning on doing it on Thanksgiving sometime since all the family will be together.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We just had a gender reveal get together. You could very easily do this around the Holidays. We invited our closest family and friends over to the house for coffee and dessert. Then when everyone came over we had a cake made that was died on the inside the color of the gender. So when you cut into it everyone found out what the baby was at the same time. Ours was blue so everyone knew it was a boy. It was so much fun and a great way to tell everyone at once. We made ours a party and told everyone to wear either pink or blue depending on what they think what the baby was going to be. Then we had the cake specialy made by our baker and it had pink and blue question marks all over it. It was so much fun! If you have any other questions or if this is confusing let me know.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageberger8:
    We just had a gender reveal get together. You could very easily do this around the Holidays. We invited our closest family and friends over to the house for coffee and dessert. Then when everyone came over we had a cake made that was died on the inside the color of the gender. So when you cut into it everyone found out what the baby was at the same time. Ours was blue so everyone knew it was a boy. It was so much fun and a great way to tell everyone at once. We made ours a party and told everyone to wear either pink or blue depending on what they think what the baby was going to be. Then we had the cake specialy made by our baker and it had pink and blue question marks all over it. It was so much fun! If you have any other questions or if this is confusing let me know.

This is a fun idea, def have someone video it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagemikah.george:
    I'm doing it at Christmas time. I'm buying an outfit & wrapping it up & having my oldest open it in front of everyone. 

Similar to this we are buying an ornament for each set of grandparents and having them open it in front of everyone on Christmas morning. 

T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    My aunt went to a baby shower and they did it in the cake. The twist, the parents didn't even know! lol. They had the tech put in an envelope if it was a boy or girl and they gave it to the baker (who made the baby shower cake). The baker then made the inside of the cake either pink or blue. So when they cut the cake at the shower everyone found out together :) Thought it was TOTALLY cute! If you want to do it sooner, maybe try and weed it into Christmas, if you can hold out that long lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"