Success after IF
Options

NSAIFR: anyone have experience with naproxen for ear ache?

I have an ear infection and they prescribed me amoxicillin for the infection and naproxen for the pain. The naproxen Has done nothing-I'm in so much pain :/ I started taking it last night and then again today-I feel like it should have kicked in by now.

Diagnosed PCOS & MFI-Success with IUI
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: NSAIFR: anyone have experience with naproxen for ear ache?

• Options
    Naproxen didn't cut it for me, when I had an ear infection, so they called in a script in for something stronger (I want to say Percocet). The good thing is, that once the antibiotic really kicks in, it should relieve your pain. Ear infections suck BIG time. I hope you feel better soon.
    TTC for 19 months. Dx: PCOS. 3 IUI's with Clomid= BFN 1st IUI with injectables= BFP imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    This is just so terrible :(:(:( I'm nursing-wonder if I can take percocet. Ill look it up. I swear he gave me tic-tacs. There has been on relief, just seems to be getting worse!

Diagnosed PCOS & MFI-Success with IUI
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Naproxen is the same thing as Aleve, and is in the same class of drugs as Advil.   It should start working pretty quickly.  If it isn't, I'd ask for something stronger. 
    IVF #3 10/09 BFP! 12dp3dt Beta #1 = 319 14dp3dt Beta #2 = 565 21dp3dt Beta #3 = 10,475! u/s showed twins!! IVF 12/12 BFP! image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"