Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

**gwendarling, CA2006, Julieb00lie**

How are your LOs doing with bedtime hour? I decided to start our night routine earlier tonight thinking she would be up til almost midnight again and my DH is working overnight so I have nobody to keep me company during witching hour... And guess what? Bath, lotion, jammies, nurse... And Shes OUT. I miraculously transferred her from my Arms to the bed and she hasnt moved. Crossing fingers she stays asleep til midnight feeding? I used j&j bedtime bath and lotion and I wonder if that's what did it? Anyway sorry for the ramble but curious if anyone else is having a lucky night?

Re: **gwendarling, CA2006, Julieb00lie**

• Options
    Crap. Gas attack I spoke too soon. Oh well it was nice in theory
  • Options
    YAY! I hope it lasts for you! We haven't hit bedtime yet, but DD has had 2 SOLID naps today (2 hrs+) and I just got her down for a third about 40 min ago. Of course, she has been sleeping ON me, but I don't care today. We worked on drowsy but awake and she put herself to sleep drowsy 2 times...but woke after 25 min. each time.  I need to work on getting her down faster, but for today,I will take the victories we have had :) Hope bedtime is smooth!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Awe! You almost had her! Maybe she will go down after the toots are over. Whenever Hunter goes down easily, I assume it's not going to last. I've been burned too many times! LOL! I just started nursing/soothing at 7:44. Fingers crossed it doesn't take long. I've started doing the whole process in front of the tv (instead of the dark nursery) since it takes several hours. BTW - I think he's starting his six week growth spurt. He's been rather ravenous at his feedings and more feisty today. Hope tonight doesn't blow.
  • Options

ok she had the toots for ten minutes and went back to sleep. i hope it lasts im SO excited. Im scared if i dont stay next to her she will wake up so im bumping *WITH TWO HANDS!* in bed! :)

CA im glad you had a good nap day. let me know how bedtime goes.

and Julie- i do it in front of the tv too because it takes FOREVER. crossing fingers he goes down quick. keep us updated!

good luck ladies!

• Options

My fingers are crossed so hard for you guys! 

I'm going to try moving up the bedtime routine again - worth a shot. Carly's day was like every other - I tried getting her to nap but all I got were stupid 10 - 20 minute naps after that initial hour nap in the morning and a 45 min one at around noon. 

I hope her night is manageable! She is so tired - the poor thing literally has bags under her eyes!! :(  

imageimageimage
  • Options
    imagegwendarling:

I'm going to try moving up the bedtime routine again - worth a shot. Carly's day was like every other - I tried getting her to nap but all I got were stupid 10 - 20 minute naps after that initial hour nap in the morning and a 45 min one at around noon. 

I hope her night is manageable! She is so tired - the poor thing literally has bags under her eyes!! :(  

Are you on west coast time? It's 1030 here and my LO has been down since-screech-8 pm! Wtf. She let more toots out in her sleep than I let out in two weeks haha. I hope your LO is tired from no napping and sleeps well tonight. We had a good day but it's still early and who knows. By the way, I lol ed at your comment on my sept thread. Haha.
  • Options
    imageLBD129:
    imagegwendarling:

Are you on west coast time? It's 1030 here and my LO has been down since-screech-8 pm! Wtf. She let more toots out in her sleep than I let out in two weeks haha. I hope your LO is tired from no napping and sleeps well tonight. We had a good day but it's still early and who knows. By the way, I lol ed at your comment on my sept thread. Haha.
    LBD129 - How did your night go??
  • Options
    WELL her first stretch was from 8 to 230!! Minus the ten minutes of toots. Her second stretch was til 530 in which point she decided to WAKE UP for two hours... Wtf. So I put her in her swing and she fell alseep from 730ish to 930. Now in trying to get her down for her first nap... Every time I try to lay her down she fusses. It might be a nap on mommy Kind of day. I'm dying for a shower. How was your night?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"