St. Louis Babies

Hospital recommendations ??

I just moved to St. Louis and am 24 weeks. I do have a OBGYN that I love and she delivers at Mercy & St. Anthony.  My husband & I toured both and love St. Anthony but have heard not to deliver there...Any opinions/advice would be much appreciated since I've only lived here 4 weeks.

Re: Hospital recommendations ??

• i have heard bad things about st. anthony, but i get my ultrasounds there and the seem nice enough.

i'm going to deliver at st. clare, even though it's a little far away (20 minutes)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I would recommend Mercy, all the way. They have an incredible NICU, so in case anything goes wrong you wouldn't need to be transported anywhere else. Why don't you sign up for the hospital birthing center tour? It's free through their website, you just have to add your name to the list. GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Mercy all the way.
    image Alcoholism is not determined by how much you drink or how often, but by negative consequences in your life that do not alter your drinking habits.
  • I had my first daughter at Mercy and had to have a c-section and had a wonderful experience. I will be having my second daughter there in february. I love that they have a NICU on site and won't have to be transfered.
  • Mercy, It is the baby factory!
    Anniversary

• I would definitely pick Mercy.  It is the baby factory and the staff there is amazing. Plus they have the only level III NICU in the county so god forbid you need it your baby doesn't have to go to another hospital.  Their birth classes are wonderful and you can take a free tour as well to see if you like it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Absolutely Mercy.  I believe they deliever the most babies in St. Louis.  They also have a Level III nursery for baby in the event something was wrong...
  • imagehey_little_bird:

i have heard bad things about st. anthony, but i get my ultrasounds there and the seem nice enough.

i'm going to deliver at st. clare, even though it's a little far away (20 minutes)

I agree about St. Claire, my SIL delivered there and the process and room was AMAZING.  Nothing but a great experience.

We will be using St. Luke's though, that is where my OB is.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"