November 2011 Moms

Ok, baby! Come on out now!

Hi ladies,

I guess I'm just venting my frustration here.  Baby boy was due on 11/1/11, and he is our second.  Our first little guy was induced 10 days past his due date because of low amniotic fluid, and the induction was pretty long and complicated.  I'm REALLY hoping this guy will come on his own and to avoid an induction and epidural.  As the days pass, however, I am feeling less and less confident.  I'm trying to stay positive, but it's tough.  Anyway, thanks for reading, and I hope you all are feeling good tonight and I wish you all a safe and happy last few days/weeks of your pregnancies!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMommy to two angel babies, 6w4d on 10/21/08 and 8w2d on 2/22/09. I still think of you and miss you every day!

Re: Ok, baby! Come on out now!

• I was due on 11/1 also...FTM still waiting on baby. I feel the same way. I do not want an induction or epidural, but it looks like that is how this is going to go. I'm trying to think positive and friends keep telling me they are sure I'll go into labor soon or that inductions are not that bad, but it's hard to make peace with the fact that this is not how I wanted this to go. I keep telling myself that everything will be OK as long as I bring home a healthy baby. Good luck to you, too!

Mommy to Maddie 11/11/11
  • Thanks!  Good luck to you too!  I hope that you wake up tonight or tomorrow and it will be time!  Also, I know lots of people who have had easy inductions, so stay positive!  Hopefully we will both see our babies really soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMommy to two angel babies, 6w4d on 10/21/08 and 8w2d on 2/22/09. I still think of you and miss you every day!
  • Loading the player...
  • aww man so sorry you are feeling discouraged.  *hugs*
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"