Philadelphia Babies

Baby Shower in KOP/Wayne Area

I'm trying to throw a baby shower for my sister in February in the King of Prussia/Wayne area.  I have looked over the boards, looks like some other people have asked this question, however they asked back in 2006 and 2008, when from an economy perspective, things may have been a little better.  I am looking for economical (but not too cheap) shower location ideas for midwinter.  any thoughts?  Thanks so much!

Re: Baby Shower in KOP/Wayne Area

• I'm not sure of the cost but I've been to a shower at Maggianos.  Food was really good, and I don't *think* it was too expensive.  I'm sure they have quite a few options to choose from, too, as far as food so costs can vary (depending on if you want a full sit down meal or hor'deuvre type food).
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I went to a shower at the White Dog Cafe in Wayne a couple months ago and it was amazing. Great food, and a very nice space (depending on the size of your group).
  • Loading the player...
  • How big is your party? And what sort of budget? White Dog is awesome food, but has to be pricy. A Taste of Britain is in Eagle Village shops in Wayne, and she caters with Easy Elegance. It's also good and pricey lunch fare; don't know how their catering is priced, but she rents the place out for Sunday events. https://www.easyelegance.net

Margaret Kuo's in Wayne has great food and did a dynamite rehearsal dinner for us. It's family style, so the price is more reasonable than off the menu, and it's top notch Cantonese (I think) food. 

If you're just looking for a location to DIY the food and such, local churches are probably a good first start. Our Lady of the Assumption, Wayne Pres, etc.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image
    221_-6_Little Charlotte is.png" alt="baby" border="0" />
  • Oh, and overall, I think the prices in Wayne will nearly all be higher than they are in KoP. Mother of Divine Providence in KoP is another church to call to see if they rent out their space.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image
    221_-6_Little Charlotte is.png" alt="baby" border="0" />
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"