June 2011 Moms

Interesting day yesterday.

I was in the waiting room at the pedi's office and in walks my ex-BF with his kids. I guess this is like the grown-up version of seeing an ex at the bar? We aren't on hostile terms so it was nice to see him, I wish I could have talked to him for more than a second before being called back. He has a terminal disease and looks like he has deteriorated more since I last saw him 6 years ago. In less sad news I met my niece who was born on Monday. She is so cute and made me miss having a super new newborn.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Interesting day yesterday.

• PS I had a terrible migraine yesterday and the start of one today so I am hiding in my greenhouse Bumping so don't mind my many posts.
  • Oh that's awkward! Sounds like you may bump into him more than you like in the future if your kids have the same pedi!

Congrats on your niece! That's so exciting. How far does she live from you?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageJayElleJayCee:

Oh that's awkward! Sounds like you may bump into him more than you like in the future if your kids have the same pedi!

Congrats on your niece! That's so exciting. How far does she live from you?

Well we are trying to move (much closer to you actually) so when we do we will be switching doctors. My niece lives about an hour away at J's parents and I am going to have A niece or nephew in january in the same area so I guess we will be there a lot.
  • Oh yay! Closer to me!!! Are the nieces and nephews this way too?
  • I had the potential for a very awkward situation when I had Stella.  I found out a week or two after I had her that my ex bf's wife had a baby 4 days after me in the same hospital.  I was with him for 10 1/2 years...from the time I was a senior until I was 28.  And it was a very messy breakup complete with stalking and everything for at least 6 months after (I left him, everyone but him saw it coming, he couldn't accept it until he met his now-wife).
  • imageBrandySun:
    I had the potential for a very awkward situation when I had Stella.  I found out a week or two after I had her that my ex bf's wife had a baby 4 days after me in the same hospital.  I was with him for 10 1/2 years...from the time I was a senior until I was 28.  And it was a very messy breakup complete with stalking and everything for at least 6 months after (I left him, everyone but him saw it coming, he couldn't accept it until he met his now-wife).
    Stella was helping you out by coming when she did. That would have sucked to be in the hospital with them.
  • imageIdigDirt:
    imageBrandySun:
    I had the potential for a very awkward situation when I had Stella.  I found out a week or two after I had her that my ex bf's wife had a baby 4 days after me in the same hospital.  I was with him for 10 1/2 years...from the time I was a senior until I was 28.  And it was a very messy breakup complete with stalking and everything for at least 6 months after (I left him, everyone but him saw it coming, he couldn't accept it until he met his now-wife).
    Stella was helping you out by coming when she did. That would have sucked to be in the hospital with them.

Or sharing a hospital room with them. Indifferent

• imageJills83:

imageIdigDirt:
    imageBrandySun:

Or sharing a hospital room with them. Indifferent

Ha!  There is no room sharing at that hospital unless there is a baby boom that their 34 rooms can't handle!  Oh man...just the thought of that would have been brutal (especially since ex bf's wife doesn't even know what I look like, from what I've heard, he won't allow it).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"