February 2012 Moms

What a tease!

On Sunday, DH and I purchased a crib and mattress bundle from Walmart.com. Shipping is free if you have it shipped to the store, so we picked that option. They're supposed to email you when the order comes in. So today I got an email with a subject line that said "Items from your Walmart.com order are available for pickup." Of course, I got super excited! And of course, it's only the mattress...

Who else is not-so-patiently waiting for nursery furniture? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What a tease!

• We ordered our crib last week, and they told us it could take up to 2 weeks for it to arrive. I'm excited for it to get here, but I'm afraid that DH is going to procrastinate putting it together when it does get here. I'm trying not to get my hopes up because he's not in a rush to finish anything - boys! UGH.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • We ordered ours thru Walmart too. We chose to have it delivered to the house (was only $12 b/c of a special running) and it was on our doorstep in 3 days!
  • Loading the player...
  • I got mine on Amazon, and because I signed up for Amazon mom, we got free prime for  a year. We got it in two days!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• We registered for a mattress but are picking up a crib, car seat & some furniture at Thanksgiving- I can't wait!  
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC since 3-2008: v/c repair 2009; BFP: 7-2010, m/c 8-2010, c/p 4-2011, BFP: 6-2011 EDD: 2-12-2012?
    "Lovebugs2012"
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Today I am pregnant & I love my baby!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"