Illinois Babies
Options

OB/GYN Recommendations near Buffalo Grove

I am looking for OB/GYN recommendations near Buffalo Grove.  I need a doctor that has evening/weekend hours.  Please also let me know the reputation of the hospitals in the general area: Luthern General, Highland Park, Condell, Northwest Community, etc.

Re: OB/GYN Recommendations near Buffalo Grove

• Options

The office I go to is Woman Care (womancarepc.com) they have an office in Buffalo Grove and are affiliated with Northwest Community Hospital.

Dr. Weiss is one of the Drs on staff in Buffalo Grove, she delivered my DD and was awesome. I had only met her once at one of the check-ups so I didn't really know her, but if she was at one of the locations closer to me I would switch to see  her as my primary doctor.

Also, I was incredibly happy with NCH, and they have since remodeled their Labor, Delivery and Mom/Baby section and I have only heard excellent things about it. 

GL.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Same! I love them!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I go to Dr. Terkildsen for my gyn, but she know longer delivers babies.  But, she is part of a group of doctors out of ENH medical group.  There is like five or six doctors in the practice and they were all great, I met them all during the last 12 weeks of my pregnancy. 

The one who delivered me was awesome: Dr. Buccaleto.  I was really impressed when I met him for a check up, he had actually looked over my chart and knew my history even though I have never seen him before.  Many doctors just walk in and go with the flow you know.  

The other doctors in the group are: Dr. Lee, Dr. Kramer, Dr. Smith, and Dr. Tyler.  They were all very nice.  

They have several offices:  Vernon Hills, Gurnee, Deerfield, Highland Park.  The hospitals they deliver at are Highland Park and Evanston (I think).  I am pretty sure they have evening hours, I have made appointments as late as 6:30.

I delivered at Highland Park.  The rooms were sort of blah, but most of the staff was excellent.  The walls were white and the chair was old (not like a comfy glider or recline or anything to sit on with the baby).  

My BFF is a labor and delivery nurse at Condell and they have a great reputation as one of the best in the area.  Newly remodeled too if I remember right.  

Hope this helps.  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    If you're open to a midwife in a hospital setting I've had great experiences with Janet Ford and the OB she's affiliated with!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I third Dr Weiss. She is great and WomanCare is awesome
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"