Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

No period, elevated BBT but negative HPT?

Has anyone else experienced this before? I am 2 days late on my period (I have never been late in my life), my BBT has been elevated for over a week now but I have taken 2 HPT and they both were negative... Not really sure if this is normal or not!

Re: No period, elevated BBT but negative HPT?

• Options

imageavanbortle:
    Has anyone else experienced this before? I am 2 days late on my period (I have never been late in my life), my BBT has been elevated for over a week now but I have taken 2 HPT and they both were negative... Not really sure if this is normal or not!

There's a first time for everything 

Married: 7/9/15
    Me: 37, DH: 36
    Started TTC #1: 9/2015
    Preliminary labs/testing @ 6 months: TSH, A1c, progesterone, prolactin, SA, HSG all normal
    BFP: 5/19/2016, M/C: 5/29/2016
    BFP: 6/22/2016  EDD 3//6/2017

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Can you link your chart?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't think so - I use an app on my iPad
  • Options
    Even a little bit of stress can make you late, I wouldn't worry too much. 
  • Options

imageavanbortle:

How many DPO are you?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    15 days past OD
  • Options
    it's possible FF gave you the wrong date of O based upon your temps - did you have open circles on your chart or something? The most likely senario is that you O'ed later than you think.
    b/w=FSH 15.6, AMH 0.4 surprise natural BFP on 3/12/11
    DS born via unplanned C-section at 40w6d

• Options
    If your temps have been elevated for just over a week, you're not 15 days past ovulation. You're a week or so past ovulation. Give it a week and if you don't have your period yet, test again. Good luck.
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options

My BBT has been elevated since the 21st - so 11 days ago. And my OD was marked as the 17th.

I use an app on my iPad to track everything. 

• Options
    The lowest they were was on the 17th and started to slowly rise from there. There was a "large" jump in BBT from the 20th to 21st and have stayed close to that temp since.
  • Options
    Since you're already charting your BBT you might want to check into Fertility Friend. It's free and not a piece of crap.  There are lots of tutorials on the site to teach you everything you ever wanted to know about your body.  You can get to it by clicking on anyone's ticker. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    You might want to ditch the iPad app. www.fertilityfriend.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
    3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
    7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
    DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.
  • Options

lowest temp does not mean that's your O day.    You can O on a day when temps are on a slow upswing.   A temp shift (sounds like you had this on the 20th/21st) is what indicates O has occured.

you're 11dpo.

TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"