December 2011 Moms

Can I have my ankles back??? PLEASE!?!?!?

Yes, I know, feet up rest, lots of water, cut the salt intake... 

Ugh!  I've got a Doc's appt. on Thursday that I'm just plain old dreading (slept through my 31/32wk and this is the earliest they could get me back in)...  With everything going on lately I've been burning the candle at both ends and it caught up with me sometime Friday/Saturday night - my legs now extend to my feet with toes at the end of the two balloons (the crease and skin hurts from all the stretching going on), and I don't even want to think of what my BP is doing because since I basically had to stop going to the gym it's been shooting upward (not high at my last check, but definitely a ways off from normal).. 

I'm at the point of being scared to heck that they'll throw me on bedrest because how on earth is DH going to figure that one out (DH has had a lot of other stuff on his mind to the point that he's been clueless about the fact of ANYTHING PG related and that time is getting close to the end for the PG and that I just can't keep up with things like I normally do - or heck, when I finally fall asleep - to just let me sleep once in a great while for a sustained amount of time)... 

I want for the kiddo to keep cooking, but one look at my feet and my Ma was wanting me to go in early this week for my appt because she was afraid I might get toxemia with how much I'm swelling...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Can I have my ankles back??? PLEASE!?!?!?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"