1st Trimester

I honestly have no clue if I am still pregnant or not

I should be about 6 weeks along.. A few months ago I had a miscarriage so I went into this pregnancy very very cautious. I have had my beta checked and had an ultrasound to confirm the pregnancy and both turned out well.  I started bleeding last Thursday. It was bright red but lasted about 24 hours. It was not heavy, I did not soak through a pad and I had no cramping. I still feel all the pregnancy symptoms that I have been feeling .. some of them have gotten stronger.. but I just cannot shake this fear that the same thing will happen again. Last time it was a missed miscarriage and I am just so afraid that I will go in for my appointment Wednesday and they will tell me that the baby stopped growing.. Ughhh. I just needed to vent. We have told no one about this pregnancy because of what happened last time so I really have no one to talk to.
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Pregnancy Ticker

Re: I honestly have no clue if I am still pregnant or not

• That is nerve-wracking and mind-consuming. Do your best to stay realistic but hopeful. Do not give up until you have to. 
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.  I also recently experienced a loss and am having trouble coping with this new pregnancy,constantly fearful, so I completely understand.  My prayers are with you and your family that this baby is healthy!
    -adorUHbuL

• Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.  I too had a miscarriage and am very very cautious about this pregnancy. It's hard to put those feelings out of your mind. Some of the other bumpies gave me some great advice to stay positive and hopeful and take it one day at a time.  I hope all works out for the best!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"