Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Watch Out Zombies! PsIP

Tigers are coming for you zombies!!! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Watch Out Zombies! PsIP

• E has the most gorgeous eyes in that last picture! They both look so grown up.
    IMG_8165 lb4lyfe2
    Online Photo Editor

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Ztarrgheighzurr Lylliegh Smith is due in January!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Adorable!

Side note: what kind of baby jail do you have? I'm in the market, and can't decide.

imageimage
    BFP # 1- DS ~ TTC #2 since Jan. 2012 - BFP # 2 - "Baby Elsie" - Blighted Ovum - D&C August 22, 2012 at 7w3d, BFP # 3 - CP - December 30, 2012, BFP # 4 - CP - March 19, 2013 ~ First RE Appt. 4/24/13 Med cycle #1: 50mg Clomid and Trigger shot = BFN. Med. Cycle #2: 6 cysts found. No meds/rest cycle. Trying on our own = BFP # 5! Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 129 Beta #3 = 94 - CP - July 2, 2013. BFP # 6! Beta#1 = 21, Beta#2 =58 Beta#3 = 134. U/S shows heartbeat of 142 at 7w2d!
  • Loading the player...
  • I can't even deal with the cuteness in this post.
  • imageHenHen25:

Adorable!

Side note: what kind of baby jail do you have? I'm in the market, and can't decide.

side note...I just bought the Summer baby jail. Like it so far, and it is easy to fold away.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks all! Ethan especially is looking grown up, must be the fact he needs a real haircut. And I am in love with their eyes - they both have blue (hard to see in pics). 

Heh, my guys were pushing the summer one everywhere. LOL

We have

https://www.amazon.com/Friendly-Toys-Little-Playzone-Sounds/dp/B00021NX9C/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1320158022&sr=8-4

I like the play wall - they dig it. If I had it to do over, I would get two of the original ones to put together instead of the extension walls.  

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"