Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Lurker with a question

My DS is 1  and I think he is starting to cut his molars. On Saturday night and tonight he threw up. He has had no fever just the throwing up. He really didn't have much of an appetite tonight either. I was wondering if anyone else had throwing up while teething. I am going to call his pedi in the morning. I am just kinda worried now.

TIA! 

Re: Lurker with a question

• Options
    C's never thrown up- just drooled like crazy. I've never heard of it, maybe your LO choked on something and gagged? Or put his fingers too far down his throat? Maybe throwing up IS normal, but either way, if he has no fever then I wouldnt worry too much.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    We didn't. They just had tons of drool and chewing on everything they could get in their mouths. Sorry I couldn't help more but I hope your LO starts feeling better.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS has cut one molar and the other 3 are all coming in too... he was projectile vomiting at 4am and worse part about it is we are out of town at a friends house and he woke up her 3 kids... he hasnt wanted to eat anything all day
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    my DD has never thrown up with teething but has thrown up with ear infections. i would have the pedi check
  • Options

My son is a puker when teething. It's usually just once, but he definitely throws up. He doesn't have molars yet, but I can always tell when a new tooth is on the way thanks to the throwing up.

Good luck - it's not fun.

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I've never heard of this. DS has had a fever, been cranky and gnawed on his fingers like crazy when teething, but he's never thrown up. It could be a separate issue.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"